General informations :
- 5 days and 4 nights
- Standard version accommodation comfort level : 2 and 3*
- Comfort level of the comfort version accommodation : 3 et 4 *
- Level of comfort of the deluxe version accommodation : 4 et 5*
- Child rates: contact us
The dates :
Departures every day from 03/04 to 09/10/2021:
- Low season: from 03 to 23/04 and from 25/09 to 09/10
- Mid-season: from 24/04 to 21/05 and from 04 to 24/09
- High season: from 22/05 to 03/09.
- Self-guided online tour
- Roadbook : we will provide you with information on the progress of your stay as well as the itinerary for confirming your reservation, subject to change
- Luggages transport
- Assistance in case of breakdown (except puncture)
Not included :
- Transport to the place of departure
- Personal expenses
- Visits other than those included in the program
The options :
- VTC or VAE rental
- Additional night (s) at the start or end of the tour
- Theft insurance for the rented bike
- cancellation insurance
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hilly, very rolling roads and paths. Program with cycle paths, and small country roads.
Spring, mild with possible waves of cold. Summers, hot and dry. Autumns, pleasant temperatures.
25 to 55 km of hiking per day, or about 2 to 5 hours of cycling.
Partly signposted route, map reading desired. Open to everyone.
- Bike guide in Alsace (Ouest-France)
- Bike rides in Alsace (Petit Futé)
Additional nights :
An additional night is offered to you at the start and end of your stay.
Breakfasts: generous (coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, butter, bread, jam, orange juice) or buffet.
Lunches: not included
Dinners: not included.
The bike :
- Rental bike : 21-speed VTC which will be delivered to you at the first hotel. A security deposit will be requested.
At the end of the tour, you will have to leave the bike at the first hotel and notify reception.
- Personal bike : We do not recommend bikes with small tires. Hybrid bikes and mountain bikes are excellent, remember to check your bicycle before setting off.
At the end of the circuit, you will have to take care of your bike.
Assistance in the event of breakdown (except punctures for which we do not intervene).
During the stay, they are transported by a courier or by our team and limited to one piece of luggage per person (max. 20 kg).
We will provide you with detailed maps and a description of the routes when you arrive at the first hotel. We will also give you vouchers for hotels and restaurants as well as luggage tags.
- By train: TGV station in Strasbourg
- By road: Strasbourg is 500 km east of Paris. A4 from Paris.
- By plane: Strasbourg airport.
A parking space is possible at the first hotel payable locally or car parks near the hotel.
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee the reimbursement of costs in the event of cancellation of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance. To learn more about insurance, click here.