General informations :
- 8 days and 7 nights
- Boat comfort level: comfort premium
- Child rates: contact us
The dates :
Departure from Amsterdam on Saturday.
Realizable in 2021 from Amsterdam to Bruges:
- Low season: 10/07, 07/08
- Half season: 25/09
- High season: 04/09
Departure from Bruges on Saturdays
On 15 and 29/05, 17/07, 11/09 and 02/10
- Low season : 17/07
- Mid season : 15 and 29/05 and 02/10
- High season : 11/09
Departure 2022 :
Departures on Saturdays from 07/05 to 01/10/2022
- Low season: 02/07
- Mid-season: 04/06 and 01/10
- High season: 03/09 and 17/09
Departure from Bruges on Saturdays from 14/05 to 08/10/2022
- Low season: 09/07, 23/07, 06/08 and 08/10
- Mid-season: 14/05, 28/05, 11/06, 27/08 and 24/09
- High season: 10/09
- Full board stay (picnic lunch)
- Travel book : We will provide you with information relating to the progress of your stay as well as the itinerary, subject to change.
- Guided loop circuit
Not included :
- Transportation to the starting point
- Personal expenses
The options :
- Bike rental
- Additional night in Amsterdam at the start or end of the tour
1 2 3 4 5 6
Flat, very smooth roads and paths. 90% program on cycle paths.
Contrary to popular belief, the temperature in the Netherlands is close to the temperature in France. Near the coast there may be wind.
0 to 40 km of hiking per day, or about 3 to 4 hours of cycling.
Easy to follow route. No difficulties, accessible to all.
- Guide and maps on the Netherlands on cartovelo.fr
- Guide and maps on Belgium on cartovelo.f
The participants :
On board you meet an international community of all ages, men, women, singles and couples with children. We offer boats with 20 to 26 places in cabins of 2 and 3 people.
On board, the captain and his boy. They are responsible for the smooth running of the holidays (on the boat) and take the boat from stage to stage. The cook prepares the meals.
Participants are accompanied by a guide. This will help you in the event of a breakdown and will advise you on the route to follow and give you the necessary tourist information. He or she is multilingual.
- Breakfasts: on the boat, you will find a substantial and Dutch breakfast, worthy of a cyclist.
- Lunches: after breakfast you will prepare a 'lunch' yourself (sandwiches, fruit, snack, drink).
- Snack: After the daily trip you will find, when you arrive on the boat, various drinks, such as tea and coffee prepared for your return, with a cake.
- Dinners: minimum three dishes of very good quality. After dinner you have the choice between coffee and tea.
Other drinks, such as wine, beer, lemonade and mineral water are not included but can be purchased on board at a reasonable price.
The bike :
Initially, you will be assigned a bike corresponding to your size. After a test run, you sign a receipt. The bike (a 21-speed bike, VTC) is at your disposal all week until Friday afternoon, when the bike is handed over.
The bikes are equipped with saddlebags as well as an anti-theft device, a container and a tire repair kit. If you prefer a 4-speed bike let us know! (This must be specified when booking). It is not possible to order a 4-speed bicycle once on the boat.
If you take your own bike, it cannot be insured against theft by our company, you will have to make the necessary arrangements with your usual insurer. Don't forget your anti-theft device! The return of your bike will be at your expense.
- By train : The departure towns for the bike and boat circuits are served by the railway.
Amsterdam station is very well served, every day several trains come and go to France.
The Thalys is the fastest.
- By plane : AMSTERDAM international airport.
Your vehicle :
We strongly advise against parking cars on the streets in Amsterdam. Information about guarded parking lots in the city can be found on the following website: http://www.naaramsterdam.nl
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee the reimbursement of costs in the event of cancellation of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance.