General informations :
- 6 days and 5 nights
- Accommodation comfort level: 3 and 4 *
- Prices for children: contact us.
The dates :
Departures on Mondays from 03/04 to 24/07 and from 04/09 to 23/10
- Low season : from 03/04 to 09/04 and 23/10
- Mid season : from 17/04 to 14/05 and from 16/10 to 22/10
- High season: from 10/04 to 16/04, from 15/05 to 25/06 and from 11/09 to 15/10
- Very high season: from 26/06 to 24/07 and from 04/09 to 10/09
- 5 nights hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Application including maps, points of interest and GPS tracks
- Information about the digital tour
- Luggage transport
- Telephone assistance service
Not including :
- Local taxes (around 10-15 €)
- Anything not mentioned in the "included" section
- Transport to the place of departure
The options :
- VTC or VAE rental
- Bari airport transfer - Lecce round trip
- Brindisi airport transfer - Lecce round trip
- Additional night at the start or end of the tour
- Bike theft insurance (for rented bikes)
- cancellation insurance
1 2 3 4 5 6
Mainly in the plains, sometimes hilly. Traffic is almost non-existent in Puglia, except during high season. The route includes very beautiful sections on the coast.
Some days the route will be flat, others more hilly. Suitable for people in good physical condition and with cycling experience.
Hot and dry summers. June and September are the most pleasant months.
Cycling: 50 km per day or 4 hours of cycling. From 0 to 690 m of elevation gain.
Partly marked itinerary, useful roadbook and map reading.
- cycle maps for Italy on cartovelo.fr
An additional night is offered to you at the start and / or end of the tour.
- Breakfasts: generous (coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, butter, bread, jam, orange juice) or buffet
- Lunch: not included
- Dinner: not included - restaurants nearby on each stage.
The bike :
- Rental bicycle: If you rent a bicycle, it will be given to you on the day of your arrival at the 1st hotel. At the end of the tour, you will have to leave this bike at the last hotel and notify reception. We take care of his return.
- Personal bike: We do not recommend bicycles with small tires. Hybrid bikes and mountain bikes are excellent. Remember to check your bicycle before setting off. At the end of the tour, you will have to take care of your own bicycle.
Assistance in the event of a breakdown (except punctures for which we do not intervene).
They are transported by a courier or by our partner and limited to one piece of luggage per person. (max. 20kg).
It includes maps and detailed descriptions of the routes, vouchers for hotels and restaurants as well as labels for luggage.
- By train: It takes a day by train from Paris to reach Lecce.
- By car: Lecce is approximately 1879 km from Paris.
- By plane: Brindinsi (40 km) and Bari (150 km) airports
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee the reimbursement of costs in the event of cancellation of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance. To learn more about insurance, click here.