General informations :
- 7 days and 6 nights
- Standard version : 3 * (local standards)
- Child rates: contact us
The dates :
Sunday departures from 10/03 to 27/10/2024
- Low season: from 10/03 to 11/05 and from 01/09 to 27/10/2024
- High season: from 12/05 to 31/08/2024
- Self-guided online tour
- Roadbook : we provide you with information on the progress of your stay as well as the itinerary for confirming your reservation, subject to change.
- Assistance in case of breakdown (except puncture).
Not included :
- Transport to the place of departure
- Personal expenses
- Visits other than those included in the program
- Tourist tax to be paid on site.
The options :
- VTC or VAE rental
- Half board
- Pre-delivery from Nîmes, Marseille or Montpellier to Avignon (€ 300 to be paid on site in cash)
- Bike rental (VTC or electric bike)
- Additional night (s) at the start or end of the tour
- Theft insurance for the rented bike
- cancellation insurance
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hilly terrain, the most sporty day is the 5th day.
Soft sun, little wind and pleasant temperatures.
Cycling: 25 to 55 km per day or 2 to 4 hours of cycling.
Partly marked itinerary, useful roadbook and map reading.
- Guide on the Via Rhôna
Standard + Accommodation:
The hotels are ** and *** with rooms equipped with shower and toilet.
An additional night is offered to you at the start and end of the tour.
- Breakfasts: generous (coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, butter, bread, jam, orange juice)
- Lunch: not included
- Dinner: half-board option, dinners in restaurants near the accommodation
The bike :
- Rental bicycle: If you rent a bicycle, it will be given to you on the day of your arrival at the 1st hotel. A security deposit will be requested.
At the end of the tour, you will have to leave this bike at the last hotel and notify reception. We will take care of his return.
We offer specific equipment for children, seats, small hitched bikes and trailers.
- Personal bike: We do not recommend bikes with small tires. Hybrid bikes and mountain bikes are excellent. Remember to check your bicycle before setting off.
At the end of the tour, you will need to take care of your own bicycle.
- Assistance in the event of breakdown (except punctures for which we do not intervene)
- In case of bad weather or if you cannot ride a bike for a day, possibility of a direct journey to the next stage.
They are transported by a courier or by our team and limited to one piece of luggage per person. (max. 20 kg)
We will provide you with detailed maps and a description of the routes when you arrive at the first hotel. We will also give you vouchers for hotels and restaurants as well as luggage tags.
- By Train: SNCF TGV to Avignon in about 2h45 / 3h00 from the Gare de Lyon. For more information on timetables, contact SNCF.
- By road: A6 exit 23. Paris is 700 km from Avignon.
- By plane: Airport in Nîmes and Avignon, and international, Marseille and Montpellier.
Car park :
A parking space is available at the first hotel, payable locally.
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee the reimbursement of costs in the event of cancellation of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance. To learn more about insurance, click here.