1 2 3 4 5 6
Flatland. Sometimes the route is hilly.The fifth day is the hardest.
Gentle sun, little wind and comfortable temperatures
Technical nature :
25 to 60 km per day ie 2h to 5 hours riding
Itinerary partly marked out, road book and map reading helpful.
- Cycling guides on the Provence on cartovelo.fr
- Cycling guide on la Via Rhôna (Chamina)
Accommodation Standard + :
Hotels** and *** with toilet and bathroom in the room
Extra nights :
One additional night is available at the beginning and at the end of the tour.
- Rich breakfast (coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, bread, butter, jam, orange juice)
- Lunch : not included
- Dinner : optional half board, diners in restaurants nearby the accommodation.
The bike :
- Bike rental : If you rent a bike you will get it when arriving. We will ask you to leave a deposit.
At the end of the tour, you will have to leave the bike at the last hotel and inform the reception.
We can provide you specific equipments for kids such as seats, little bikes hitched and trailers
- Own bike : If you travel with your own bike, we advice against bikes with small tires. Hybrids and Mountain bikes are excellent. Remember to check your bicycle before the tour.
At the end of the tour, you will be in charge of your bike.
- For the bike in case of breakdown (except for punctures)
- In case of inclement weather or if you cannot cycle one day, possible transfer to the next stage.
We assume its transportation. Limited to one luggage per person (20 kg max).
Road Book :
You will get detailed maps and description of the routes when arriving at the first hotel. You will also get vouchers for the hotels and restaurants as well as tags for your luggage.
Transportation : Location
- By train : SNCF TGV to Avignon 2h45/3h from Paris (Lyon train station) To get more information on the time schedules, please contact SNCF on www.sncf.fr
- By car : A6 Exit 23. Paris is 700km far from Avignon.
- By plane : Nîmes and Avignon airports. Marseille and Montpellier international airports.
Your vehicle :
A parking space is available at the first hotel, to be paied on site.
Cancelation insurance :
In order to guarantee rembursement of your fees, you may subscribe to a cancelation insurance. To know more about this insurance, click here