General informations :
- 8 days and 7 nights
- Boat comfort level: Deluxe
- Languages spoken on board: English and German
- Child rates: contact us
The dates :
Departure from Passau on Fridays 04/08, 11/08 and 25/08/2023
- Full board stay (picnic lunch)
- Free loop tour
- VTC rental
- 2 hydrojet massages per cabin + shaving or hairdressing (washing and drying)
- Daily personalized tour information
- 5 excursions: concert in Linz, concert in Greinburg, bus tour of Vienna, guided tour of Eckartsau Castle (in English or German) and entrance to the Vienna Historical Museum
- Detailed maps and descriptions of the routes and GPS data
Not included :
- Transport to the place of departure
- Personal expenses
The options :
- Bike theft insurance (for rented bikes)
- cancellation insurance
- Extra night (s) in a 3 * or 4 * hotel in Passau
1 2 3 4 5 6
Flat, very smooth roads and paths. Cycle paths all along the Danube.
Continental, mild sun, pleasant temperatures.
- 0 to 59 km of hiking per day, or about 3 to 5 hours of cycling.
- Easy to follow route. No difficulty, accessible to all.
- bike guide from Passau to Vienna (Cartovelo)
An additional night is offered at the start and at the end of your stay, in a hotel in Passau.
The participants :
On board you meet an international community of all ages, men, women, singles and couples with children.
Self-guided tour, daily discussions with an on-board guide about the next day's route. English or German language
On board, the captain and his crew. They are responsible for the smooth running of the holidays (on the boat) and take the boat from stage to stage. The cook prepares the meals.
- Breakfasts: On the boat, you will find a buffet breakfast offering hot and cold dishes.
- Lunches: On the boat = 3 courses offered // By bike = picnic provided.
- Snack: After the daily route you will find, when you arrive on the boat, various drinks, such as tea and coffee.
- Dinners: 3 courses
- Drinks are not included.
The bike :
The rental bike is a VTC. To be specified when booking, 21 speeds.
If you take your own bike, it cannot be insured against theft by our company. You will need to do the necessary with your usual insurer. Don't forget your anti-theft device!
- By train: regular from Vienna to Passau
- By car: E56 motorway to Passau
- By plane: International airport in Vienna
Possibility of parking in a private car park in Passau, unguarded - Transfer possible from the car park to the boat.
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee the reimbursement of costs in the event of cancellation of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance. To learn more about insurance, click here.