General informations :
- 8 days and 7 nights
- Boat comfort level: Deluxe
- Languages spoken on board: English, Dutch and notions of French
- Child rates: contact us
The dates :
Departure dates 2022:
Departure from Amsterdam on 05/07/2022
Departure from Bruges on 05/14/2022
- Full board stay (picnic lunch)
- Travel diary: we will provide you with the information relating to the progress of your stay as well as the itinerary upon validation of your reservation, subject to change.
- Online guided tour
Not included :
- Transport to the place of departure
- Personal expenses
The options :
- VTC or VAE rental
- Personal bicycle location (compulsory if no bicycles are rented)
- Bike theft insurance (for rented bikes)
- cancellation insurance
- Additional night (s) at the start or end of the tour in a hotel in Amsterdam
1 2 3 4 5 6
Flat, very smooth roads and paths. 90% program on cycle paths.
Contrary to popular belief, the temperature in the Netherlands is similar to the temperature in France. Near the coast, the climate is sometimes windy.
- 0 to 55 km of hiking per day, or 3 to 4 hours of cycling.
- Easy to follow route. No difficulties, accessible to all.
- Guide and maps on the Netherlands on cartovelo.fr
- Guide and maps on Belgium on cartovelo.fr
The participants :
On board you will meet an international community of all ages.
Here are the people responsible for your bike and boat holidays:
On board, the captain and his boy. They are responsible for the smooth running of the vacation on the boat, and take the boat from stage to stage. The cook prepares the meals.
Each morning you can, if you wish, benefit from advice on the route to follow and additional tourist information.
Breakfasts: on the boat you will find a hearty, Dutch breakfast, fit for a cyclist.
Lunches: after breakfast, you will prepare a “lunch” yourself (sandwiches, fruits, snacks, drinks).
Snack: after the daily trip, you will find, when you arrive on the boat, various drinks such as tea and coffee prepared for your return, with a cake.
Dinners: at least three very good quality dishes. After dinner you will have a choice of coffee and tea.
Other drinks, such as wine, beer, lemonade and mineral water, are not included but can be purchased on board at a reasonable price.
The bike :
At the start, on Saturday afternoon, a bike corresponding to your size will be assigned to you. After a test ride, you will sign a receipt. The bike (7-speed) will be at your disposal all week until Friday afternoon, when the bike is handed over.
The bikes will be fitted with saddlebags, as well as an anti-theft device, a container and a tire repair kit. There is no helmet on board.
If you take your own bike, it cannot be insured against theft by our company, you will have to make the necessary arrangements with your usual insurer. Don't forget your anti-theft. The return of your bike will be at your expense.
By train: The departure towns for the bike and boat tours are served by the railway.
Amsterdam train station is very well connected: several trains run to and from France daily.
The Thalys is the fastest.
By plane: AMSTERDAM international airport.
We strongly advise against parking cars on the streets of Amsterdam. It is possible to reserve spaces in the city's guarded car parks on the Parking Centrum Oosterdok website.
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee the reimbursement of expenses in the event of cancellation of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance here.