General information :
- 8 days and 7 nights
- Comfort level of the barge : Deluxe
- Spoken languages on board : English, Dutch and notions of French
- Child prices : please contact us
Departure from Amsterdam, on Thursdays
From 06/05 to 07/10
- Low season : 07/10
- Mid season : 15 and 29/07, 12/08
- High season : 06 and 20/05, 03 and 17/06, 01/07, 26/08, 09 and 23/09
Departure from Bruges, on Thursdays
From 13/05 to 14/10
- Low season : 14/10
- Mid season : 08 and 22/07, 05 and 19/08
- High season : 13 and 27/05, 10 and 24/06, 02, 16 and 30/09
Departure dates 2022 :
Departures from Amsterdam on Thursdays, from 05/05 to 06/10/2022
- Mid-season: 07/14, 07/28, 08/11, 08/25 and 10/06
- High season: 05/05, 19/05, 02/06, 16/06, 30/06, 08/09 and 22/09
Departures from Bruges on Thursdays from 12/05 to 13/10/2022
- Low season: 13/10
- Mid-season: 07/07, 21/07, 04/08 and 18/08
- High season: 12/05, 26/05, 09/06, 23/06, 01/09, 15/09 and 29/09
- Full board stay (picnic lunch)
- Travel documents : we will provide you with the information relating to the progress of your stay as well as the itinerary upon validation of your reservation, subject to change.
- Guided line tour
Not included :
- Transport to the place of departure
- Personal expenses
- Bike rental
- Personal bike location (mandatory if no rented bike)
- Theft insurance for rented bikes
- Cancellation insurance
- Extra night(s) at the start or end of the tour in a hotel in Amsterdam
1 2 3 4 5 6
Flat, very smooth roads and paths. 90% program on cycle paths.
Contrary to popular belief, the temperature in the Netherlands is similar to the temperature in France. Near the coast, the weather is sometimes windy.
0 to 55 km of cycling per day, or about 3 to 4 hours of cycling.
Guide and maps about the Netherlands on cartovelo.fr
Guide and maps about Belgium on cartovelo.fr
On board, you will meet an international community of all ages.
People responsible for your bike and boat holidays are :
On board, the captain and his mate. They are responsible for the smooth running of the vacation on the boat, and bring the boat from stage to stage. The cook prepares the meals.
Each morning, if you wish, you can get benefit from advice on the route to follow and on additional tourist information.
Breakfast : on board, you will find a substantial and dutch breakfast, worthy of a cyclist.
Lunch : after the breakfast, you will prepare by yourself a “lunch” (sandwich, fruit, snack, drinks).
Snack : after the daily route, you will find, when you arrive on the boat, various drinks such as tea and coffee prepared for your return, with a cake.
Dinner : at least three very good quality dishes. After dinner, you will have a choice of coffee and tea.
Other drinks, such as wine, beer, lemonade and mineral water, are not included but can be purchased on board at a reasonable price.
At the beginning, on Saturday afternoon, a bike corresponding to your height, will be assigned to you. After a test ride, you will sign a receipt. The bike (21-speed bike) will be at your disposal all week until Friday afternoon, when the bike is handed over. The bike will be fitted with panniers as well as an anti-theft device, a container and a tire repair kit. There is no helmet on board.
If you take your own bike, it cannot be insured against theft by our company, you will have to make the necessary arrangements with your usual insurer. Do not forget your anti-theft. The return of your bike will be at your expense.
By train : the departure towns for the bike and boat tours are served by the railway.
Amsterdam train station is very well connected : several trains daily run to and from France.
Thalys is faster.
By plane : AMSTERDAM international airport.
Your vehicle :
We strongly advise against parking cars on the streets of Amsterdam. Information on guarded parking lots in the city can be found on the website Parking Centrum Oosterdok.
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee the refund of costs in the event of cancellation of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance.