1 2 3 4 5 6
Flat and low resistance path. Program on 90% of cycle paths.
Contrary to what we might think, temperature in Netherlands is close to the one in France. Near the coasts, it might be windy.
0 to 40 km riding per day ie 3 to 4 hours riding.
Itinerary easy to follow. No difficulties, fully accessible to anyone.
- Maps and guide books about Netherlands on cartovelo.fr
- Maps and guides books about Belgium on cartovelo.fr
Extra nights :
An additional night is available at the beginning and at the end of the tour in an hotel in Amsterdam.
On board, you will meet an international community of all ages, men and women, bachelors and couples with kids.
Here are the people in charge of your holidays for the bike and boat :
- Aboard, the captain and his ship's apprentice. They are in charge of you on the boat and lead the boat from one stage to another. The chef prepares the meals.
- Participants are accompanied by a guide. He will help you in case of breakdown and will give you advice on the itinerary to follow. He will also give all the tourist information you need. He or she is polyglot (English and Dutch).
The meals :
- Breakfast : aboard, you will find a substantial and dutch breakfast worthy of a cyclist.
- Lunch : after the breakfast, you will prepare your lunch by yourself (sandwiches, fruits, snacks and drinks)
- Snack : after the daily journey, you will find aboard different kinds of drinks, like tea and coffee with cake.
- Diners : minimum 3 good quality dishes. After diner, you may have some tea or coffee.
The other drinks, like wine, beers, lemonade and mineral water are not included but are available on board and affordable.
The bike :
The first afternoon, you will get a bike adapted to your height. After a test, you will sign a receipt. The bike is an hybrid one with 7 gears. It is at your disposal for the entire week until the last afternoon. No helmet on board.
The bike are equipped with bags, lock and repair kit.
If you come with your own bikes, it cannot benefit from our company theft insurance, you must do what is necessary. Don't forget your lock.The transportation to the starting point is of your responsability.
Road book :
We will provide you the information concerning your tour as well as the itinerary, except changes.
Transport : Location
- By train : Departure towns for the bike and boat tours are served by rail roads. Amsterdam train station is well served, several trains run in and out from France everyday. Thalys is the most rapid train.
- By plane : International airport of AMSTERDAM. Feel free visiting our travel agency website Selectour de Parthenay
Your vehicle :
We advise you against parking your car in Amsterdam streets. You will find some information on supervised parking spaces in Amsterdam on the following website : Bruges in car
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee reimbursement of your fees, you may subscribe to a cancellation insurance. To know more about this insurance, click here