1 2 3 4 5 6
Flat and low resistance path. Program on 90% of cycle paths.
Contrary to what one might think, temperature in Netherlands is close to the one in France. Near the coasts, it might be windy.
0 to 65 km riding per day ie 3 to 4 hours riding.
Itinerary easy to follow. No difficulties, fully accessible to anyone.
- Cycling maps on Netherlands on cartovelo.fr
- Cycling guides on Netherlands on cartovelo.fr
Extra nights :
One additional night is available at the beginning and at the end of the tour in an hotel in Amsterdam.
On board, you will meet an international community of all ages, men and women, bachelors and couples with kids.
Accompanying Guide :
Here are the people in charge of your holidays for the bike and boat :
- Aboard, the captain and his ship's apprentice. They are in charge of you on the boat and lead the boat from one stage to another. The chef prepares the meals.
- After breakfast will give you advice on the itinerary to follow and all the tourist information you need. He or she is polyglot.
The meals :
- Breakfast : aboard, you will find a substantial and dutch breakfast worthy of a cyclist.
- Lunch : after the breakfast, you will prepare your lunch by yourself (sandwiches, fruits, snacks and drinks).
- Snack : after the daily journey, you will find aboard different kinds of drinks, like tea and coffee with cake.
- Diners : minimum 3 local quality dishes. After diner, you may have some tea or coffee.
The other drinks, like wine, beers, lemonade and mineral water are not included but are available on board and affordable.
The bike :
Leaving on Saturday afternoon, you will get a bike adapted to your height. The bike is an 7 gears one. It is at your disposal for the entire week until Friday in the afternoon.
The bike are equipped with panniers.
If you come with your own bikes, it cannot benefit from our company theft insurance, you must do what is necessary. Don't forget your lock.
Road book :
We will provide you the information concerning your tour as well as the itinerary, except changes.
- By train : Departure towns for the bike and boat tours are served by rail roads. Amsterdam train station is well served, several trains run in and out from France and Belgian everyday. Thalys is the most rapid train and you can take a train for Enkuizen suice Amsterdam (1h)
- By plane : International airport of AMSTERDAM. Feel free visiting our travel agency website Selectour de Parthenay
Your vehicle :
We advise you against parking your car in Amsterdam streets. You will find some information on supervised parking spaces in Amsterdam on the following website : http://www.iamsterdam.com/fr/ olso in Enkhuizen the is several "parking centrum"
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee reimbursement of your fees, you may subscribe to a cancellation insurance. To know more about this insurance, click here