General informations :
- 6 days and 5 nights
- Accommodation comfort level: 2 * to 4 * (local standards)
- Child rates: contact us
The dates :
Achievable between April and October 2022:
High season in July and August.
- Self-guided online tour
- Luggages transfert
- Roadbook : we provide you with information on the progress of your stay as well as the itinerary for confirming your reservation, subject to change.
- Assistance in case of breakdown (except puncture)
Not included :
- Transport to the place of departure
- Personal expenses
- Visits other than those included in the program
The options :
- VTC or VAE rental
- 3 dinners, no half-board in Angoulême and Cognac
- Additional night (s) at the start or end of the tour
- Return transfer to the starting point by train or minibus
- Theft insurance for the rented bike
- cancellation insurance
1 2 3 4 5 6
Soft sun, little wind and pleasant temperatures.
Cycling: 25 to 60 km per day or 2 to 5 hours of cycling.
Partly marked itinerary, useful roadbook and map reading.
- Bike guide on the flow bike
Additional nights :
An additional night is offered to you at the start and end of the tour.
- Breakfasts: generous (coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, butter, bread, jam, orange juice)
- Lunch: not included
- Dinner: half-board option, dinners in restaurants near the accommodation except in Cognac.
The bike :
- Rental bicycle: If you rent a bicycle, it will be given to you on the day of your arrival at the 1st hotel. A security deposit will be requested.
At the end of the tour, you will have to leave this bike at the last hotel and notify reception. We will take care of his return.
We offer specific equipment for children, seats, small hitched bikes and trailers.
- Personal bike: We do not recommend bikes with small tires. Hybrid bikes and mountain bikes are excellent. Remember to check your bicycle before setting off.
At the end of the tour, you will need to take care of your own bicycle.
- Assistance in the event of breakdown (except punctures for which we do not intervene)
- In case of bad weather or if you cannot ride a bike for a day, possibility of a direct journey to the next stage.
By train: We can book your return by train. In this case, your ticket is in the file given to you upon arrival. You come back with your luggage. If you are traveling with your own bicycle, this train accepts bicycles.
By minibus: We will give you the timetables. We bring you, your luggage and your bikes.
They are transported by a courier or by our team and limited to one piece of luggage by person (max. 20 kg).
We will provide you with detailed maps and a description of the routes when you arrive at the first hotel. We will also give you vouchers for hotels and restaurants as well as luggage tags.
- By train: SNCF TGV to La Rochelle in around 3 hours from Montparnasse station. For more information on timetables, contact SNCF.
- By road: A10 motorway exit 32 or 33. Paris is 460 km from La Rochelle
- By plane: Airports in Poitiers and La Rochelle and international, Nantes or Bordeaux.
Your car :
A parking space is available at the first hotel, payable locally.
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee the reimbursement of costs in the event of cancellation of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance. To learn more about insurance, click here.