General informations :
- 7 days and 6 nights
- Standard version accommodation comfort level: 2 and 3 * (local standards)
- Child rates: contact us
The dates :
Achievable between April and October 2021.
- Self-guided online tour
- Travel diary: we will provide you with information on the progress of your stay as well as the itinerary for confirming your reservation, subject to change.
- Assistance in case of breakdown (except puncture)
Not included :
- Transport to the place of departure
- Personal expenses
- Visits other than those included in the program
- Tourist tax to be paid on site
The options :
- VTC or VAE rental
- Half-board (except Toulouse and Castelsarrasin)
- Transfer back to the starting point
- Additional night (s) at the start or end of the tour
- Theft insurance for the rented bike
- cancellation insurance
1 2 3 4 5 6
Flat, very smooth roads and paths. Program with 90% of cycle paths.
The optional loop to Bordeaux is possible by train or by bike if you choose the bike and an additional night in Bordeaux, the route is made up of 50% shared roads. (Lapébie side 75km or along the Garonne ~ 60).
Very shaded, mild sun, a little wind, pleasant temperature.
- 45 to 56 km of hiking per day, or about 3 to 5 hours of cycling. The most difficult stage, the stage from Tonneins to Langon of - 58 km on flat ground between small roads and cycle track along the canal. Easy to follow route along the canal.
- Bike guide: the Canal des Deux Mers (Bordeaux - Toulouse).
*** and 1 ** hotels, with rooms equipped with shower and toilet.
They are all located in the city center.
In Toulouse: hotel ** near the station. Buffet breakfast, access to cycle paths 800 m.
An additional night is offered to you at the start and end of your stay.
Breakfasts: generous (coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, butter, bread, jam, orange juice) or buffet.
Lunches: not included
Dinners: Half-board option, at the hotel or restaurant nearby. (Starter dish dessert.)
Dinners in Toulouse and Castelsarrasin are not included in the half-board option, many restaurants are nearby.
The bike :
- Rental bicycle: If you rent a bicycle, it will be given to you on the morning of your first trip at the same time as your luggage is collected. A security deposit will be requested.
At the end of the circuit, the return is by Train from Langon to Toulouse, this train carries the bikes. Rented bikes will be attached in the hotel garage in Toulouse. If you wish, we offer a return option for the rented bikes (see price list).
- Personal bike: We do not recommend bikes with small tires. Hybrid bikes and mountain bikes are excellent. Remember to check your bicycle before setting off.
At the end of the tour, you will need to take care of your own bicycle.
Assistance in case of breakdown (except punctures for which we do not intervene)
Return transfer by train:
We can book your return on TER trains. In this case, your ticket is in the file given to you on arrival.
They are transported by a courier or by our team and limited to one piece of luggage per person (max 20 kg).
We will provide you with detailed maps and a description of the routes when you arrive at the first hotel. We will also give you vouchers for hotels and restaurants as well as luggage tags.
- By train: TGV to Toulouse.
- By road: A10 and A62 motorways: Paris - Bordeaux - Toulouse
(take direction city center when arriving in Toulouse)
- By plane: TOULOUSE BLAGNAC international airport
- Taxi: A trip between Blagnac and the city center costs around 50 € uros.
A parking space is possible at the first hotel, payable on site.
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee the reimbursement of costs in the event of cancellation of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance. To learn more about insurance, click here.