- 8 days and 7 nights
- Level of comfort of accommodation: 3 and 4* hotels
Departure from INVERNESS every Wednesday and Saturday from 01/04 to 30/10/2023
- Loop tour in freedom
- 7 nights in hotels
- 7 breakfasts
- Luggage transportation
- Road book
- Assistance in case of breakdown (except flat tire).
Not included :
- Transportation to the place of departure
- Evening meal
- Entrance fees to castles
- Personal expenses
- Visits other than those included in the program.
- Rental of a VTC or VAE
- Additional night in Perth
- Theft insurance for the rented bike
- Cancellation insurance
- Discount for 3 persons or more.
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hilly depending on the stages. Tour on little roads and tracks.
Alternatively drizzle and sunny spells, some rapid rains rapidly sweeped away, max.between 15° and 20°C
Technical nature :
32 to 42 km per day ie 2h to 4 hours riding
Tour for hike or ride accustomed or for the ones who do a little sports regularly.
- Cycling maps on Scotlandon cartovelo.fr
- Cycling guides on Scotland on cartovelo.fr
- Lochs & Glens North cycle route. Edition Sustrans
Accommodation Comfort :
Guest houses 3 et 4* (local standards) with toilet and bathroom in the room
Extra nights :
One additional night is available at the beginning and at the end of the tour.
- Rich breakfast (coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, bread, butter, jam, orange juice)
- Lunch : not included
- Dinner : not included but possible on site at your host's.
The bike :
- Bike rental : 24 gears hybrid bike.
You will get it when arriving. We will ask you to leave a deposit.
At the end of the tour, you will have to leave the bike at the last hotel and inform the reception. Our correspondent will take care of it.
- Own bike : If you travel with your own bike, we advice against bikes with small tires. Hybrids and Mountain bikes are excellent. Remember to check your bicycle before the tour.
At the end of the tour, you will be in charge of your bike.
- For the bike in case of breakdown (except for punctures)
We assume its transportation. Limited to one luggage per person (20 kg max).
Road Book :
You will get detailed maps and description of the routes when arriving at the first hotel.
By air to Edinburgh/Glasgow /Inverness Airports. Airport collection service available by train with Scotrail. By bus with Citylink: car parking available
Your vehicle :
Possibility of parking at the 1st hotel, then possibility of parking the car at the Perth & Kinross Council parking lot in Canal Street (about 13€ per day), secure parking lot, for the rest of the tour
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee reimbursement of your fees, you may subscribe to a cancellation insurance. To know more about this insurance, click here