1 2 3 4 5 6
Hilly depending on the stages. Tour on little roads and tracks, often near the Tay river and around the Lochs (lakes)
Alternatively drizzle and sunny spells, some rapid rains rapidly sweeped away, max.between 15° and 20°C
Technical nature :
32 to 42 km per day ie 2h to 4 hours riding
Tour for hike or ride accustomed or for the ones who do a little sports regularly.
- Cycling maps on Scotlandon cartovelo.fr
- Cycling guides on Scotland on cartovelo.fr
- Lochs & Glens North cycle route. Edition Sustrans
Accommodation Comfort :
Guest houses 3 et 4* (local standards) with toilet and bathroom in the room
Extra nights :
One additional night is available at the beginning and at the end of the tour.
- Rich breakfast (coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, bread, butter, jam, orange juice)
- Lunch : not included
- Dinner : not included but possible on site at your host's.
The bike :
- Bike rental : 24 gears hybrid bike.
You will get it when arriving. We will ask you to leave a deposit.
At the end of the tour, you will have to leave the bike at the last hotel and inform the reception. Our correspondent will take care of it.
- Own bike : If you travel with your own bike, we advice against bikes with small tires. Hybrids and Mountain bikes are excellent. Remember to check your bicycle before the tour.
At the end of the tour, you will be in charge of your bike.
- For the bike in case of breakdown (except for punctures)
We assume its transportation. Limited to one luggage per person (20 kg max).
Road Book :
You will get detailed maps and description of the routes when arriving at the first hotel. You will also get vouchers for the hotels and restaurants as well as tags for your luggage.
Transportation : Location
- By train : Eurostar and then British Rail International
- By car : Motorway M90 from Edinburgh to Perth
- By plane : International airport of Edinburgh.You wish to fly there? Feel free visiting our travel agency website Selectour de Parthenay
Arrival at the airport of Edinburgh, take the bus to the center (about 4£) and then the train from Edinburgh to Perth (13£).
Your vehicle :
Car park available at the 1st hotel for about 60€/ week
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee reimbursement of your fees, you may subscribe to a cancellation insurance. To know more about this insurance, click here