1 2 3 4 5 6
Cycle paths, low traffic. Difference in altitude : from 0 to 470 m. Two longers stages on day 4 and 5.
Warm and dry summers. Off-season is the perfect season to travel in.
stages go from 40 to 70 Km per day which represents 3 to 6 hours. Difference in altitude : from 0 to 470 m.
- cycle guide on la Via Claudia Augusta
- cycle maps on Italy on cartovelo.fr
Accomodation comfort :
3* and 4* hotels with personnal bathroom (shower and toilets).
Extra nights :
One or two extra nights can be booked at the beginning or at the end of the tour.
- Rich breakfast (coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, bread, butter, jam, orange juice)
- Lunch : not included - Restaurants in place
- Dinner : not included
- Bike rental : If you rent a bike you will get it in the morning of the 2nd day when your luggage will be picked up.
At the end of the tour, you will have to leave the bike at the last hotel and inform the reception. We will take care of it.
- Own bike : If you travel with your own bike, we advice against bikes with small tires. Hybrids and Mountain bikes are excellent. Remember to check your bicycle before the tour. At the end of the tour, you will be in charge of your bike.
For the bike in case of breakdown (except for punctures)
We assume its transportation. Limited to one luggage per person (20 kg max).
Road book :
You will get detailed maps and description of the routes when arriving at the first hotel. You will also get vouchers for the hotels and restaurants as well as tags for your luggage.
Transport : Situation
- By train : direct train from Paris to Milan then to Venise in more than 10h.
- By car : Mestre is 1300 km far from Paris. Motorway to Mestre by Milan.
- by plane : airport of Venice (Marco Polo) or Treviso (40 min away from Venice).
You us to book you flight or your train ? We we can do with our travel agency Selectour de Parthenay.
Your vehicle :
A parking is available at the first hotel. To be paid on site
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee reimbursement of your fees, you may subscribe to a cancelation insurance. To know more about this insurance, click here