no departure in 2021 due to the health crisis.
General informations :
- 8 days and 7 nights
- Standard version accommodation comfort level: 3 *
- Comfort level of comfort version accommodation: 3 and 4 *
- Prices for children: contact us.
The dates :
- Can be done on Saturdays from 03/04 to 17/07 and from 21/08 to 02/10/2021
- 7 nights hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Welcome briefing in English
- Application including maps, points of interest and GPS tracks
- Information about the digital tour
- Luggage transport
- Ferry transfer on day 2 (bike not included). Except departure on 07/17/2021, ferry transfer will be replaced by a private transfer.
- Hotline service
Not included :
- Local taxes (around 10-15 €)
- Anything not mentioned in the "included" section
- Transport to the place of departure
The options :
- VTC or VAE rental
- Transfer Porec - Venice by ferry or private transfer
- Additional night at the start or end of the tour
- Bike theft insurance (for rented bikes)
- cancellation insurance
1 2 3 4 5 6
Flat, very smooth roads, paths and cycle paths. Little traffic. Two longer stages, day 4 and day 5.
Hot and dry summers. June and September are the most pleasant months.
Cycling: 40 to 70 km per day or 2 to 5 hours of cycling. From 0 to 470 m of elevation gain.
Partly marked itinerary, useful roadbook and map reading.
- cycle maps for Italy on cartovelo.fr
Additional nights :
An additional night is offered to you at the start and / or end of the tour.
- Breakfasts: generous (coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, butter, bread, jam, orange juice) or buffet
- Lunch: not included
- Dinner: not included - restaurants nearby on each stage.
The bike :
- Rental bicycle : If you rent a bicycle, it will be given to you on the day of your arrival at the 1st hotel. At the end of the tour, you will have to leave this bike at the last hotel and notify reception. We will take care of his return.
- Personal bike : We do not recommend bikes with small tires. Hybrid bikes and mountain bikes are excellent. Remember to check your bicycle before setting off. At the end of the tour, you will need to take care of your own bicycle.
Assistance in the event of breakdown (except punctures for which we do not intervene).
They are transported by a courier or by our team and limited to one piece of luggage per person (max. 20 kg).
It includes maps and detailed descriptions of the routes, vouchers for hotels and restaurants as well as labels for luggage.
- By train: Direct train from Paris to Milan then direct train to Venice in just over 10 hours.
- By car: Mestre is about 1300 km from Paris. Motorway to Mestre via Milan.
- By plane: Marco Polo airports in Venice or Treviso (40 km from Venice)
The return :
It is planned by ferry from Porec and arrival in Venice, the ferry will only operate from the month of May in the event that there is no crossing, the return will be by road transport. Please note, the transfer from the hotel in Porec to the port is not included, and is the responsibility of the customer. The same goes for the transfer from the port of Venice to Mestre or to the airport.
Your car :
A parking space is available at the first hotel, to be paid on site.
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee the reimbursement of costs in the event of cancellation of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance. To learn more about insurance, click here.