General informations :
- 5 days and 4 nights
- Accommodation comfort level: 2 and 3 * hotels and charming inns (local standards)
- Not recommended for children.
The dates :
Achievable between April and October 2021:
- Departure from Auxerre, every day except Sunday.
- Self-guided loop circuit
- half board
- Luggages transport
- 2 wine tastings
- Travel diary: we will provide you with information on the progress of your stay as well as the itinerary for confirming your reservation, subject to change.
- Assistance in case of breakdown (except puncture).
Not included :
- Transport to the place of departure
- Personal expenses
- Visits other than those included in the program.
The options :
- VTC or VAE rental
- Wine initiation, Chablis vineyard (1 Petit Chablis, 1 Chablis, 1 Chablis Premier Cru, 1 Chablis Grand Cru)
- Extra night in Auxerre + breakfast
- Theft insurance for the rented bike
- cancellation insurance
- Reduction from 4 people.
1 2 3 4 5 6
Relatively flat route along the valleys of the Serein, the Canal du Nivernais or the Yonne river. A few drops on day 2 between Le Serein and Yonne.
Pleasant, little precipitation, localized rains.
Spring: 15/20 ° C - Summer: Hot and dry 25/30 ° C.
30 to 50 km of hiking per day, or about 3 to 4 hours of cycling.
Easy to follow route, accessible to all cyclists.
- Bike guide: the tour of Burgundy by bike
Standard Accommodation :
Carefully selected hotels ** and *** and charming guest rooms, with rooms equipped with shower and toilet.
Additional nights :
An additional night is offered to you at the start and end of your stay.
Breakfasts: generous (coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, butter, bread, jam, orange juice) or buffet.
Lunches: not included
Dinners: at the hotel or at the host's.
The bike :
- Rental bike: 21-speed VTC which will be given to you upon your arrival. A security deposit will be requested.
At the end of the tour, you will have to leave this bike at the starting point.
- Personal bike: We do not recommend bikes with small tires. Hybrid bikes and mountain bikes are excellent. Remember to check your bicycle before setting off.
At the end of the tour, you will need to take care of your own bicycle.
Assistance in the event of breakdown (except punctures for which we do not intervene).
They are transported by a courier or by our team and limited to one piece of luggage per person (max. 20 kg).
Detailed maps and route descriptions provided on arrival at the first hotel as well as hotel and restaurant vouchers and luggage tags.
- By train: regional station (TER) in Auxerre.
- By road: Auxerre is on the A6 (Paris-Lyon)
- By plane: Auxerre or Paris airport
Your vehicle :
Possibility of a guarded garage for your car: 5 € / day (to be paid on site).
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee the reimbursement of costs in the event of cancellation of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance. To learn more about insurance, click here.