General information :
- 5 days and 4 nights
- Comfort level of the hotel : Standard 3* / Comfort 4*
- Child prices : please contact us
Departure from Bruges everyday
From 19/03 to 29/10
Low season : from 19/03 to 11/06 and from 28/08 to 29/10
High season : from 12/06 to 27/08
Low season : from 19 to 27/03, from 01 to 26/06 and from 28/08 to 29/10
Mid season : from 28/03 to 31/05
High season : from 27/06 to 27/08
- Bed and breakfast stay
- Travel documents : we will provide you with the information relating to the progress of your stay as well as the itinerary upon validation of your reservation, subject to change.
- Self-guided round tour
- Free parking at the hotel
Not included :
- Transport to the place of departure
- Personal expenses
- Half board
- Bike or e-bike rental
- Extra night(s) in Bruges, at the beginning or end of the tour
- Theft insurance for the rented bike
- Cancellation insurance
1 2 3 4 5 6
Flat ground. Cycle paths and small roads.
Continental, mild sun, pleasant temperatures.
- 55 to 69 km of cycling per day, or about 3 or 5 hours of cycling.
- Easy to follow route. No difficulties, accessible to everyone.
Map of Flanders
Maps and bike guides about Belgium on cartovelo.fr
Breakfast : generous (coffee, tea, chocolate, bread, milk, butter, jam, orange juice)
Lunch : not included
Dinner : optional half board, dinners in the hotel or in nearby restaurants (3-course menu).
Rental bike : 7-speed bike (21 speeds on request), equipped with a computer (for two bikes), a bag, a card reader and a repair kit. The rented bike will be assigned to you upon arrival. A security deposit will be requested. At the end of the tour, you must leave the bike at the Bruges hotel and notify reception.
Personal bike : we do not recommend bikes with small tires (minimum 28). Hybrid bikes and mountain bikes are excellent. Remember to check your bicycle before setting off. At the end of the tour, you will have to take care of your bike.
Assistance in the event of a breakdown (except punctures for which we do not intervene).
No luggage transport for this tour, which is star-shaped. The nights are in the same hotel.
By train : from Brussels to Bruges (about 1h30).
By car : A17 Kortrijk - Bruges highway.
By plane : Brussels international airport.
Your vehicle :
Possibility of free parking at the Bruges hotel (unattended parking), or near the hotel.
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee the refund of costs in the event of cancellation of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance. To learn more, please click here.