General information :
- 8 days and 7 nights
- Comfort level of the accommodation : 3* and 4* (local standards)
- Child prices : please contact us
Departure from Roeselare on Saturdays from 22/04 to 16/09/2023
- No departure on 05/08, replaced by 06/08 (Folk festival in Dranouter)
- High season : from 10/06 to 19/08
- Bed and breakfast stay
- Travel documents : we will provide you with the information relating to the progress of your stay as well as the itinerary upon validation of your reservation, subject to change.
- Tourist tax (except in Bruges ⇒ to be paid on site)
- Self-guided loop tour
- Luggage transport from accommodation to accommodation
Not included :
- Transport to the place of departure
- Personal expenses
- Tourist tax in Bruges, to be paid on site
- Half board
- Bike or e-bike rental
- Extra night(s) in Roeselare
- Theft insurance for the rented bike
- Cancellation insurance
1 2 3 4 5 6
Flat ground. Cycle paths and small roads.
Continental, mild sun, pleasant temperatures.
- 40 to 63 km of cycling per day, or about 3 or 5 hours of cycling.
- Easy to follow route. No difficulties, accessible to everyone.
Map of Flanders
Maps and bike guides about Belgium on cartovelo.fr
Breakfast : generous (coffee, tea, chocolate, bread, milk, butter, jam, orange juice)
Lunch : not included
Dinner : optional half board, dinners in the hotel or in nearby restaurants (3-course menu).
Rental bike : 7-speed bike (21 speeds on request), equipped with a computer (for two bikes), a bag, a card reader and a repair kit. The rented bike will be assigned to you upon arrival. A security deposit will be requested. At the end of the tour, you must leave the bike at the Bruges hotel and notify reception.
Personal bike : we do not recommend bikes with small tires (minimum 28). Hybrid bikes and mountain bikes are excellent. Remember to check your bicycle before setting off. At the end of the tour, you will have to take care of your bike.
Assistance in the event of a breakdown (except punctures for which we do not intervene).
Transported by a courier or by our correspondent, and limited to one piece of luggage per person (maximum 20 kg).
By train : from Brussels to Roeselare (about 1h30).
By car : A17 Kortrijk - Bruges highway, Roeselare - Izegem exit.
By plane : Brussels international airport.
Your vehicle :
Possibility of parking at the Roeselare hotel (unattended parking), or near the hotel.
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee the refund of costs in the event of cancellation of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance. To learn more, please click here.