Itinerary easy to follow.
Created to help you, assist you, guide you. It is a box that you receive before your departure or that is delivered on the spot. It includes a GPS support, the Gps loaded with the routes of your circuit, an auxiliary battery with its connecting cord, a repair kit, emergency lighting, a knife and the corkscrew...
- Maps and guidebooks about Brittany on cartovelo.com
- Le Canal de Nantes à Brest. Editions Ouest France
Accommodation Standard :
Hotels ** with toilet and bathroom in the room.
Extra nights :
One additional night is available at the beginning and at the end of the tour.
- Rich breakfast (coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, bread, butter, jam, orange juice)
- Lunch : not included
- Dinner : not inclued except the dîner in Chateauneuf du Faou which is included
The bike :
- Bike rental : you can rent a hybrid bike with 21 gears, it will be in the first hotel in the morning day 2. We will ask you to leave a deposit.
At the end of the tour, you will have to let the bike at the last hotel.
- Own bike : If you travel with your own bike, we advice against bikes with small tires. Hybrids and Mountain bikes are excellent. Remember to check your bicycle before the tour.
At the end of the tour, you will be in charge of your bike.
For the bike in case of breakdown (except for punctures).
Transfer back :
Return by train from Quimper to Redon. 2 options are available:
- You come back with your luggage and bike (not that easy)
- you book our "return" (see rates, per people).
During your stay, we assume its transportation. Limited to one luggage per person (20 kg max).