General information :
- 8 days and 7 nights
- Comfort level of the accommodation : 2* to 4* local standards, according to the chosen version (standard or comfort)
- Child prices : please contact us
Possible departure 2023 from 8 april to 25 september
- Accommodation in 2* to 4* hotels depending on the chosen version (standard or comfort) : 7 nights
- 7 breakfasts
- Boat crossings : 6 or 7 depending on the day of departure in low season / 7 in high season
- The roadbook
- Luggage transport between accommodation and the piers (you travel with your luggage on some crossings)
- Tourist taxes
- The loan of a hiking GPS
- A personalized welcome, provided by a local guide on your arrival
Not included :
- Breakfast on day 1
- Repairs, parts and the corresponding mileage allowances
- The drinks
- The visits
- Any parking fees
- Bike or e-bike rental
- Child bike rental
- Extra night(s) in Vannes
- Possibility to travel alone
- Theft insurance for the rented bike
- Cancellation insurance
1 2 3 4 5 6
Soft sun and pleasant temperatures, however frequent rain.
20 to 55 km per day, or about 3 to 5 hours of riding.
- Morbihan by bike - IGN map
- Brittany by bike, from St Malo to the Gulf of Morbihan.
Small municipal and departmental roads, alternating with greenways on main roads.
Extra night(s) :
You can book one or more additional nights in Vannes, at the start or end of the tour.
Breakfast : generous (coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, bread, butter, orange juice, jam). Lunches and dinners not included.
The bike :
Rental bicycle : if you rent a bicycle, it will be given to you on the day of your arrival at the first hotel. A security deposit will be requested. At the end of the tour, you will have to leave this bike at the last accommodation and notify reception. We will take care of its return.
We offer specific equipment for children, on request.
Personal bike : we do not recommend bikes with small tires. Hybrid bikes and mountain bikes are excellent. Remember to check your bicycle before setting off. At the end of the tour, you will need to take care of your own bicycle.
Our team is available to help you out, except in the event of a puncture for which we do not intervene.
It is transported by a courier or by our team and limited to one piece of luggage per person (max 20 kg).
Travel documents :
We will provide you with detailed maps and route descriptions when you arrive at the first hotel. We will also provide you with hotel vouchers and luggage tags.
By train : SNCF TGV to Vannes, around 3 hours from Montparnasse station in Paris. For more information, you can consult the SNCF.
By road : A11 and A80 highways, exit 10 towards Vannes. Paris is 460 km to Vannes.
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee the reimbursement of costs in the event of cancellation of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance. To learn more about insurance, please click here.