1 2 3 4 5 6
Flatland. Cycle path all the way long.
Continental, gentle sun, comfortable temperatures.
Technical nature :
45 to 60 km per day ie 3 to 5 hours riding.
Itinerary easy to follow.
- Cartoguide Amsterdam, Edition Lannoo
-Official site of the Tourist office of Holland
- Cycling map in Holland on Cartovelo.com
Accommodation Standard :
Hotel 4* (local standards) with toilet and bathroom in the room.
Extra nights :
An additional night is available at the beginning and at the end of the tour.
- Rich breakfast (coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, bread, butter, jam, orange juice)
- Lunch : not included
- Dinner : at the hotel if booked.
The bike :
- Bike rental : Mountain bike or hybrid bike with 7 gears. You will get it when arriving.
At the end of the tour, you will have to leave the bike at the hotel and inform the reception.
- Own bike : If you travel with your own bike, we do not advise bikes with small tires. Hybrids and Mountain bikes are excellent. Remember to check your bicycle before the tour.
At the end of the tour, you will be in charge of your bike.
For the bike in case of breakdown (except for punctures).
Road Book :
You will get, at home, detailed maps and description of the routes before leaving. You will also get vouchers for the hotel and restaurant.
Transportation : Location
- By train : SNCF train station PARIS Nord on Thalys TGV. For further information about train schedule, please contact Thalys.
- By car : Motorway to Purmerend.
-By plane : International airport of Amsterdam. If you want to fly to Amsterdam, feel free visiting our travel agency website Selectour Afat de Parthenay. In the airport, take to the train to the Amsterdam Central Station, then the bus 107 to the bus stop Sjeesstraat Purmerend.
Your vehicle :
Possibility of free parking, parking unattended in Purmerend, near the hotel.
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee reimbursement of your fees, you may subscribe to a cancellation insurance. To know more about this insurance, click here