General informations :
- 5 days and 4 nights
- Accommodation comfort level: 4 * (local standards)
- Child rates: contact us
The dates :
Departure from Purmerend, every day from 03/27 to 10/28/2021
High season from 06/15 to 08/27.
- Breakfast stay
- Travel diary: information relating to the progress of your stay as well as the itinerary to confirm your reservation, subject to change.
- Unguided star circuit
- free parking near the hotel
- Tourist tax
Not included :
- Transport to the place of departure
- Personal expenses
- Ferry-boat Volendam - Marken, to be purchased and paid for on site
- Half pension
- VTC or VAE rental
- Extra night (s) in Purmerend
- Theft insurance for the rented bike
- cancellation insurance
1 2 3 4 5 6
Flat terrain. Circuit on cycle paths.
Continental, mild sun, pleasant temperatures.
Cycling: 45 to 60 km per day or 3 to 5 hours of cycling.
Easy to follow route. Accessible to everyone.
North Holland cycle map
Category 4 * hotels (local standard) with rooms equipped with showers and toilets. The comfort supplement corresponds to a larger room.
- Breakfasts: generous (coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, butter, bread, jam, orange juice)
- Lunch: not included
- Dinner: half-board option.
The bike :
- Rental bike: By default, the bikes rented are German brand 7-speed bikes (the circuit is flat).
If you rent a bicycle, it will be given to you upon arrival. At the end of the tour, you will need to leave this bike at the hotel and notify reception.
- Personal bike: We do not recommend bikes with small tires. Hybrid bikes and mountain bikes are excellent. Remember to check your bicycle before setting off.
At the end of the tour, you will need to take care of your own bicycle.
Assistance in the event of breakdown (except punctures for which we do not intervene).
We will provide you with detailed maps and a description of the routes when you arrive at the hotel. We will also give you the vouchers.
Amsterdam station is very well served, every day several trains come and go to France.
The Thalys is the fastest.
- By plane: International airport in Amsterdam - Schiphol.
From the airport, take the train to Amsterdam Central Station, then bus 107 to the Geeststraat Purmerend stop.
- By car: Motorway to Purmerend.
Possibility of free parking, unguarded parking in Purmerend, near the hotel.
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee the reimbursement of costs in the event of cancellation of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance. To learn more about insurance, click here.