no departure in 2021 due to the health crisis.
General informations :
- 8 days and 7 nights
- Standard version accommodation comfort level: 2 and 3 *
- Comfort level of comfort version accommodation: 3 and 4 *
- Prices for children: contact us.
The dates :
- Realizable from 20/03 to 16/10/2021
- 7 nights hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Welcome briefing in English
- Application including maps, points of interest and GPS tracks
- Information about the digital tour
- Luggage transport
- 4-hour ferry cruise on Lake Garda
- Ice cream in the best ice cream parlor in Vicenza
- Hotline service
Not included :
- Local taxes (around 10-15 €)
- Anything not mentioned in the "included" section
- Transport to the place of departure
The options :
- VTC or VAE rental
- on request 7th night of the tour in Venice instead of Mestre with delivery of the bikes to Mestre.
- It is possible to add an extra night in the middle of the circuit only for departures on Saturdays and Tuesdays. Price and availability are on request.
- transfer Mestre-Bolzano (bike included, min. 2 people) available on Saturday and Sunday (other days on request) also possible on Tuesday and Wednesday only from 20.04 to 29.09.2021.
- Additional night at the start or end of the tour
- Bike theft insurance (for rented bikes)
- cancellation insurance
1 2 3 4 5 6
Land: 90% tarred, 10% unpaved.
Possibility to shorten the route by taking the train: days 2, 3, 5 and 7.
Overall this is an easy to manage route on light traffic side roads or paved cycle paths. There are some slightly hilly pieces with short uphill sections.
This course is also suitable for children. The longer stages, from Bolzano to Trento and from Verona to Vicenza, can be shortened by taking the train.
Hot and dry summers. June and September are the most pleasant months.
Cycling: 35 to 70 km per day or 2 to 5 hours of cycling.
Partly marked itinerary, useful roadbook and map reading.
Cycling maps and guides in Italy on cartovelo
An additional night is offered to you at the start and end of the tour.
- Breakfasts: generous (coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, butter, bread, jam, orange juice) or buffet
- Lunch: not included
- Dinner: not included. Restaurants near the accommodation.
The bike :
- Rental bicycle: If you rent a bicycle, it will be given to you on the day of your arrival at the 1st hotel. A security deposit will be requested.
At the end of the tour, you will have to leave this bike at the last hotel and notify reception. We will take care of his return.
- Personal bike: We do not recommend bikes with small tires. Hybrid bikes and mountain bikes are excellent. Remember to check your bicycle before setting off.
At the end of the tour, you will need to take care of your own bicycle.
Assistance in case of breakdown (except punctures).
They are transported by a courier or by our team and limited to one piece of luggage per person (max. 20 kg).
He understands :
- the final list of hotels: due to overbooking or organizational needs, your hotel list may be changed just before your arrival
- hotel vouchers to be presented at the hotel reception upon arrival
- luggage tags
- Ferry ticket to Lake Garda: present this voucher at the Riva del Garda ticket office to get your ferry passage to Peschiera or Desenzano del Garda
- Ice Cream Voucher: You can enjoy free ice cream at one of the most famous ice cream parlors.
- By train: It takes 10 hours by train to reach Bolzano from Paris.
- By car: Bolzano is approximately 966 km from Paris. Motorway to Bolzano via Rome.
- By plane: Bolzano is connected to the following airports:
Innsbruck: 120 km, Verona: 150 km, Bergamo: 240 km, Venice: 280 km, Treviso: 280 km, Milan: 300 km.
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee the reimbursement of costs in the event of cancellation of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance. To learn more about insurance, click here.
Variants of the stay program :
For reasons of organization, weather conditions or provisions issued by the authorities, the itinerary may be subject to modifications before and / or during the stay. These may be temporary deviations caused by works unpredictable roads; in this case, please follow the directions on site.
In the event of a strike, bad weather conditions, technical breakdowns, safety issues or any other reason preventing the departure of the ferry (from Riva del Garda to Peschiera / Desenzano), the ferry company may delay, cancel or divert the navigation. without notice.
In the event of cancellation, the ferry service will be replaced by other means of transport, usually by bus.