General informations :
- 8 days and 7 nights
- Standard version accommodation comfort level: 2 and 3 *
- Comfort level of comfort version accommodation: 3 and 4 *
- Prices for children: contact us.
The dates :
Saturday departures from 30/03 to 12/10/2024
- Low season: 30/03 to 19/04 and 28/09 to 12/10
- Mid season: 20/04 to 10/05 and 7/09 to 27/09
- High season: 11/05 to 6/09
- 7 nights hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Application including maps, roadbook, points of interest and GPS tracks
- Luggage transport
- Telephone assistance service
Not including :
- Anything not mentioned in the "included" section
- Local tax (10 to 15 €)
- Train transfers
- Transport to the place of departure
The options :
- VTC or VAE rental
- Additional night at the start or end of the tour
- Bike theft insurance (for rented bikes)
- cancellation insurance
1 2 3 4 5 6
The route takes place mainly on flat areas with hilly parts that do not have special athletic skills.
Recreational biking in mostly flat areas and only a few short climbs and descents. Little effort is needed, suitable for everyone.
Possibility to take the train on days 2, 3, 5 and 7.
Hot and dry summers.
Cycling: 30 to 65 km per day or 3 to 5 hours of cycling.
- Cycling maps and guides in Italy on cartovelo.com
An additional night is offered to you at the start and end of the tour.
- Breakfasts: generous (coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, butter, bread, jam, orange juice)
- Lunch: not included
- Dinner: not included. Restaurants near the accommodation.
The bike :
- Rental bicycle: If you rent a bicycle, it will be given to you on the day of your arrival at the 1st hotel. A security deposit will be requested.
At the end of the tour, you will have to leave this bike at the last hotel and notify reception. We take care of his return.
- Personal bicycle: We do not recommend bicycles with small tires. Hybrid bikes and mountain bikes are excellent. Remember to check your bicycle before setting off.
At the end of the tour, you will have to take care of your own bicycle.
Assistance in the event of a breakdown (except punctures for which we do not intervene).
They are transported by a courier or by our team and limited to one piece of luggage per person. (max. 20kg)
La Bicyclette Verte will send you a welcome documentation to access the start of your trip and including all the necessary information before your departure. You will also receive luggage tags and vouchers for the accommodations.
For the trip, an access to an application with GPS tracks will be sent to you.
- By train: Direct train from Paris to Florence in just over 10 hours. Direct train from Florence to Siena.
- By car: Siena is about 1200 km from Paris. Motorway to Siena.
- By plane: Florence or Siena airport.
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee the reimbursement of costs in the event of cancellation of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance. To learn more about insurance, click here.