1 2 3 4 5 6
Flat, low resistance roads, tracks and cycle path. Few traffic. 2 longer stages on day 3 and day 6.
Hot and dry summers. June and September are the more pleasant periods
Technical nature :
33 to 62 km per day ie 2 to 5 hours riding
Itinerary partly marked out, road book and map reading helpful.
- Cycling maps and guidebooks about Italy on cartovelo.com
Accommodation Comfort :
Hotels*** and ****, with toilet and bathroom in the room
Extra nights :
One additional night is available at the beginning and at the end of the tour.
- Rich breakfast (coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, bread, butter, jam, orange juice) or buffet
- Lunch : not included
- Dinner : not included, possible in the hotel or in a restaurant nearby the accommodation.
The bike :
- Bike rental : If you rent a bike, you will get it when arriving. We will ask you to leave a deposit.
At the end of the tour, you will have to leave the bike at the last hotel and inform the reception. We will take care of it.
- Own bike : If you travel with your own bike, we advice against bikes with small tires. Hybrids and Mountain bikes are excellent. Remember to check your bicycle before the tour.
At the end of the tour, you will be in charge of your bike.
- For the bike in case of breakdown (except for punctures)
We assume its transportation. Limited to one luggage per person (20 kg max).
Road Book :
You will get detailed maps and description of the routes when arriving at the first hotel. You will also get vouchers for the hotels and restaurants as well as tags for your luggage.
Transportation : Location
- By train : Direct train from Paris to Milan and then direct train to Vicenza (about 9h).
- By car : Vicenza is about 1100 km away from Paris. Motorway all the way down to Vicenza.
- By plane : Treviso and Venice airports.
You want a train ticket, a flight or a car rental to go there ?
Feel free visiting our travel agency website Parthenay.
Your vehicle :
A parking space is available at the first hotel, to be paid on site.
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee reimbursement of your fees, you may subscribe to a cancellation insurance. To know more about this insurance, click here