General informations :
- 4 days and 3 nights
- Accommodation comfort level standard version : 3 * (local standards)
- Accommodation comfort level comfort version : 4 * (local standards)
- Child rates: contact us
The dates :
Achievable between April and October 2021.
- center based tour in freedom
- Travel diary: we provide you with information on the progress of your stay as well as the itinerary for confirming your reservation, subject to change.
- Assistance in case of breakdown (except puncture)
Not included :
- Transport to the place of departure
- Personal expenses
- Visits other than those included in the program
- Tourist tax to be paid on site
The options :
- Half board
- VTC or VAE rental
- Additional night (s) at the start or end of the tour
- Crossing La Rochelle the Ile de Ré by boat
- Cruise Fort Boyard / Ile d'Aix
- Theft insurance for the rented bike
- cancellation insurance
1 2 3 4 5 6
Soft sun, little wind and pleasant temperatures.
Cycling: 25 to 55 km per day or 2 to 4 hours of cycling (90 km if you want to visit the Ile de Ré entirely).
Partly marked itinerary, useful roadbook and map reading.
- The Atlantic Coast by bike
- IGN map: Île de Ré, Oléron and Marais Poitevin
Hotel city center with room equipped with shower and toilet.
An additional night is offered to you at the start and end of the tour.
- Breakfasts: generous (coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, butter, bread, jam, orange juice)
- Lunch: not included
- Dinner: in restaurants near the accommodation
The bike :
- Rental bicycle: If you rent a bicycle, it will be given to you on the day of your arrival at the hotel. A security deposit will be requested.
At the end of the tour, you will need to leave this bike at the hotel and notify reception. We will take care of his return.
We offer specific equipment for children, seats, small hitched bikes and trailers.
- Personal bike: We do not recommend bikes with small tires. Hybrid bikes and mountain bikes are excellent. Remember to check your bicycle before setting off.
At the end of the tour, you will need to take care of your own bicycle.
Assistance in the event of breakdown (except punctures for which we do not intervene).
We will provide you with detailed maps and a description of the routes when you arrive at the first hotel. We will also give you the vouchers for hotels and restaurants.
- By train: SNCF TGV to La Rochelle in around 3 hours from Montparnasse station. For more information on timetables, contact SNCF.
- By road: A10 motorway exit 32 or 33. Paris is 460 km from La Rochelle
- By plane: Airports in Poitiers and La Rochelle and international, Nantes or Bordeaux.
A parking space is available at the hotel, payable locally.
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee the reimbursement of costs in the event of cancellation of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance. To learn more about insurance, click here.