General informations :
- 6 days and 5 nights
- Accommodation comfort level: 3 and 4 * (local standards)
- Prices for children: contact us.
The dates :
Achievable between April and October 2023.
- Self-guided online tour
- Assistance in the event of a breakdown (except puncture).
- Dinners on days 2 and 3
- Luggage transfer at each stage
- A travel file (the road book in French or English with color maps and tourist documentation)
- GPS navigation with smartphone application (Audio and visual), in addition to the traditional road book
Not included :
- Transport to the place of departure
- Personal expenses
- Visits other than those included in the program.
The options :
- VTC or VAE rental
- Extra night (s) in Agen
- Theft insurance for the rented bike
- cancellation insurance
1 2 3 4 5 6
Soft sun, little wind and pleasant temperatures.
Cycling: 30 to 60 km per day or 4 to 5 hours of cycling per day
Partly marked itinerary, useful roadbook and map reading.
An additional night is offered to you in Agen.
- Breakfasts: generous (coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, butter, bread, jam, orange juice)
- Lunch: not included
- Dinner: included on days 2 and 3.
The bike :
- Rental bicycle: If you rent a bicycle, it will be given to you on the day of your arrival at the 1st hotel. A security deposit will be requested.
At the end of the tour, you will have to leave this bike at the last accommodation and notify reception. We will take care of his return.
We offer specific equipment for children, seats, small hitched bikes and trailers.
- Personal bicycle: We do not recommend bicycles with small tires. Hybrid bikes and mountain bikes are excellent. Remember to check your bicycle before setting off.
At the end of the tour, you will have to take care of your own bicycle. If you have rented a bicycle, it will be picked up at the hotel.
- Assistance in case of breakdown (except punctures for which we do not intervene)
- In case of bad weather or if you cannot cycle for one day, possibility of a direct journey to the next stage (paid service).
They are transported by a courier or by our team and limited to one piece of luggage per person (max. 20 kg).
We will provide you with detailed maps and a description of the routes when you arrive at the first hotel. We will also provide you with vouchers for hotels and restaurants as well as luggage tags.
- By train: SNCF TGV to Agen in around 3 hours from Montparnasse station. For more information on timetables, contact SNCF.
- By road: A10 and A62 / E72 motorways, exit 7. Paris is 700 km from Agen.
Your car :
A parking space is available at the first hotel, payable locally.
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee the reimbursement of costs in the event of cancellation of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance. To learn more about insurance, click here.