- 10 days and 9 nights
- Level of comfort of the accommodations : 2* or 3* (local standards)
- Children's rates : contact us
Realizable between April and October 2022.
High season in July and August.
- Free online tour
- Luggage transportation
- Travel book: we provide you with the information about the course of your stay as well as the itinerary at the validation of your reservation, subject to change.
- Assistance in case of breakdown (except flat tire)
Not included :
- Transportation to the place of departure
- Personal expenses
- Visits other than those included in the program
- Tourist tax to be paid on site
- Renting of VTC or VAE
- Additional night(s) at the beginning or end of the tour
- Return by minibus La Rochelle - Nantes
- Return by train La Rochelle - Nantes
- Theft insurance for the rented bike
- Cancellation insurance
1 2 3 4 5 6
Flat terrain on developed bike paths and small roads. The itinerary is marked with the orange logo of the Vélodyssée easily recognizable.
Mild sun, little wind and pleasant temperatures.
- Cycling: 36 to 76 km per day or 3 to 5 hours of cycling.
- Itinerary partly marked, roadbook and map reading useful.
- The Atlantic Coast by bike
- IGN map : Île de Ré, Oléron and Marais Poitevin
- Breakfast : copious (coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, butter, bread, jam, orange juice)
- Lunch : not included
- Dinner: in restaurants near the accommodations.
- Bike rental: If you rent a bike, it will be given to you on the day of your arrival at the hotel. A deposit will be required.
At the end of the tour, you will have to leave the bike at the hotel and inform the reception. We will take care of its return.
We offer special equipment for children, seats, small bikes and trailers.
- Personal bike: We do not recommend bikes with small tires. Mountain bikes are excellent. Remember to check your bike before you leave.
At the end of the tour, you will need to take charge of your own bike.
- Assistance in case of breakdown (except for punctures for which we do not intervene).
Travel book :
We will provide you with detailed maps and a description of the itineraries when you arrive at your first hotel. We will also give you vouchers for hotels and restaurants.
- By train: SNCF TGV to Nantes in approximately 2 hours and 20 minutes from Montparnasse station. For more information about schedules, contact the SNCF.
- By road: A11 freeway. Paris is 385 km from Nantes
- By plane: Airports in Poitiers and La Rochelle and international, Nantes or Bordeaux.
A parking space is available at the hotel, payable on site.
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee the reimbursement of expenses in case of cancellation of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance. To learn more about the insurance, click here.