General informations :
- 6 days and 5 nights
- Standard accommodation comfort level: 3 *
- Comfort accommodation comfort level: 4 *
The dates :
Departure from Constance.
Can be done on Sunday from 04/17 to 10/02/2022:
- Low season price presented: from 17/04 to 14/05 and from 18/09 to 02/10
- Mid season: 15/05, 29/05, 19/06, 26/06 and from 21/08 to 17/09
- High season: 22/05, 05/06, 12/06 and from 01/07 to 20/08
- Breakfast stay
- Travel diary: we will provide you with the information relating to the progress of your stay as well as the itinerary to confirm your reservation, subject to change.
- Unguided loop circuit
- Transportation of luggage from accommodation to accommodation
- Lindau, Wallhausen, Reichenau boat crossings with bicycle
- Constance to Meersburg Ferry
- Visit of the Rosgarten museum
- Mainau Island and Salem Castle
Not included :
- Transport to the place of departure
- half pension
- Personal expenses
- Tourist tax (to be paid on site)
- VTC or VAE rental
- Extra night (s)
- Theft insurance for the rented bike
- cancellation insurance
1 2 3 4 5 6
Flat, very smooth and traffic-free roads and paths, cycle paths.
Mild, pleasant temperatures.
- 30 to 60 km of hiking per day, or about 3 to 4 hours of cycling.
- Partly signposted route, map reading desired.
- Guide in French around Lake Constance - Cartovelo editions.
- Map of Lake Constance, scale 1: 75,000 Esterbauer Edition.
Hotels ** and *** in standard version (local standard) with room equipped with shower and toilet.
An additional night is offered to you at the start and end of your stay.
Breakfasts: generous (coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, butter, bread, jam, orange juice) or buffet.
Lunches: not included
Dinners: not included
The bike :
- Rental bike: 21-speed VTC. A security deposit will be requested. It can be picked up from our correspondent in Constance.
At the end of the tour, you will have to leave the rented bike at the hotel and notify reception.
- Personal bike: We do not recommend bikes with small tires. Hybrid bikes and mountain bikes are excellent. Remember to check your bicycle before setting off.
At the end of the circuit, you will have to take care of your bike.
Assistance in the event of breakdown (except punctures for which we do not intervene).
During the stay, they are transported by a courier or by our team and limited to one piece of luggage per person. (max. 20 kg)
Road book :
The road book with the description of the routes is given to you by post or email before your departure. Our partner on site will give you the vouchers for hotels and restaurants as well as labels for luggage.
- By train: Constance station
- By road: Bregenz is 260 km east of Strasbourg and 230 km from Mulhouse.
- By plane: Zurich Airport, Friedrichshafen, Stuttgart.
Possibility of parking with our local correspondent 40 € per week or free parking in town.
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee the reimbursement of costs in the event of cancellation of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance. To learn more about insurance, click here.