General informations :
- 3 days and 2 nights
- Accommodation comfort level standard version : 2 or 3 * (local standards)
- Child rates: contact us
The dates :
Achievable between April and October 2022.
- roadbook : we provide you with information on the progress of your stay as well as the itinerary for confirming your reservation, subject to change
- Luggages transport
- Visit Chambord
- Assistance in case of breakdown (except puncture)
Not included :
- Transport to the place of departure
- Personal expenses
- Visits other than those included in the program
- Tourist tax to be paid on site
The options :
- VTC or VAE rental
- Beaugency digital art center pass
- Additional night (s) at the start or end of the tour
- Transfer back to the starting point by train
- Theft insurance for the rented bike
- cancellation insurance
1 2 3 4 5 6
Flat terrain. Eurovélo 6 cycle paths and shared lanes.
Soft sun, little wind and pleasant temperatures.
25 to 65 km of hiking per day, or about 2 to 5 hours of cycling.
Easy to follow route.
The Loire by bike - chamina guide
The Loire by bike - Routard guide
Accommodation in ** or *** hotels, with toilet and shower in the room.
An additional night is offered to you at the start and end of the tour.
- Breakfast: generous (coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, bread, butter, jam, orange juice)
- Lunches: not included
- Dinner: Half-board option with dinners at the hotel or in a nearby restaurant: Starter, main course, dessert, drinks not included.
The bike :
- Rental bicycle: If you rent a bicycle (see our bicycles) it will be given to you at our rental company. A security deposit will be requested.
At the end of the circuit, you will have to leave this bike with the rental company indicated.
- Personal bike: We do not recommend bikes with small tires. Hybrid bikes and mountain bikes are excellent. Remember to check your bicycle before setting off.
At the end of the tour, you will need to take care of your own bicycle.
Assistance in the event of breakdown (except punctures for which we do not intervene).
They are transported by a courier or by our team and limited to one piece of luggage per person. (maximum 20 kg).
We will provide you with detailed maps and a description of the routes when you arrive at the first hotel. We will also give you vouchers for hotels and restaurants as well as luggage tags.
- By train: TER or Intercités about 1h15 from Paris Austerlitz.
- By road: A10 motorway, then A701 E60 direction Orléans / Saran exit n ° 14.
- By plane: Loiret Orléans airport and taxi to the city center.
It is possible to reserve a parking space at the first hotel, payable locally.
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee the reimbursement of costs in the event of cancellation of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance. To learn more about insurance, click here.