General informations :
- 5 days and 4 nights
- Accommodation comfort level: 2 or 3 * (local standards)
- Child rates: contact us
The dates :
Can be done every day between April and October 2021.
- Self-guided online tour
- Luggages transport
- Roadbook : we provide you with information on the progress of your stay as well as the itinerary for confirming your reservation, subject to change.
- Assistance in case of breakdown (except puncture).
Not included :
- Transport to the place of departure
- Personal expenses
- Visits other than those included in the program
- Tourist tax to be paid on site.
The options :
- VTC or VAE rental
- Additional night (s) at the start or end of the tour
- Transfer back to the starting point
- Bicy + visit monuments: Villandry and Fontevraud
- Theft insurance for the rented bike
- cancellation insurance
1 2 3 4 5 6
Flat terrain. Eurovélo 6 cycle paths and shared lanes.
Soft sun, little wind and pleasant temperatures.
25 to 65 km of hiking per day, or about 2 to 5 hours of cycling.
Easy to follow route.
The Loire by bike - chamina guide
The Loire by bike - Routard guide
Accommodation in ** or *** hotels, with toilet and shower in the room.
An additional night is offered to you at the start and end of the tour.
- Breakfast: generous (coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, bread, butter, jam, orange juice)
- Lunches: not included
- Dinner: Half-board option with dinners at the hotel or in a nearby restaurant: Starter, main course, dessert, drinks not included.
The bike :
- Rental bicycle : If you rent a bicycle (see our bicycles) it will be given to you at our rental company. A security deposit will be requested.
At the end of the circuit, you will have to leave this bike with the rental company indicated.
- Personal bike : We do not recommend bikes with small tires. Hybrid bikes and mountain bikes are excellent. Remember to check your bicycle before setting off.
At the end of the tour, you will need to take care of your own bicycle.
Assistance in the event of breakdown (except punctures for which we do not intervene).
They are transported by a courier or by our team and limited to one piece of luggage per person (maximum 20 kg).
We will provide you with detailed maps and a description of the routes when you arrive at the first hotel. We will also give you vouchers for hotels and restaurants as well as luggage tags.
- By train: TGV to Tours (direct from Paris Montparnasse)
- By road: A10 motorway exit 21 (direction Tours center)
- By plane: Tours Loire Valley airport and taxi to the city center (cost between € 15 and € 30 per trip)
It is possible to reserve a parking space near the first hotel, payable locally.
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee the reimbursement of costs in the event of cancellation of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance. To learn more about insurance, click here.