Itinerary easy to follow (along the canals)
Created to help you, assist you, guide you. It is a box that you receive before your departure or that is delivered on the spot. It includes a GPS support, the Gps loaded with the routes of your circuit, an auxiliary battery with its connecting cord, a repair kit, emergency lighting, a knife and the corkscrew...
- Maps and guide books on Canal du Midi sur cartovelo.fr
- Cycling guides on le canal du midi (2 pieds 2 roues)
- Cycling guides on le canal des deux mers (Chamina)
Accommodation Standard+ :
Hotels ** and ***, with toilet and bathroom in the room.
They are located downtown.
In Toulouse : hotel ** next to the train station. Buffet for breakfast, direct access to the cycle paths.
Extra nights :
One additional night is available at the beginning and at the end of the tour.
- Rich breakfast (coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, bread, butter, jam, orange juice)
- Lunch : not included
- Dinner : optional half-board at the hotel or in a restaurant nearby (starter, main course, cheese/desert)
The bike :
- Bike rental : If you rent a bike (see our bikes) you will get it in the morning of the 2nd day when your luggage will be picked up. We will ask you to leave a deposit.
At the end of the tour, you will have to leave the bike at the last hotel and inform the reception. We will take care of it.
- Own bike : If you travel with your own bike, we advice against bikes with small tires. Hybrids and Mountain bikes are excellent. Remember to check your bicycle before the tour.
At the end of the tour, you will be in charge of your bike.
For the bike in case of breakdown (except for punctures)
Return transfer by train :
We can book your ticket on TER trains. In that case, the tickets will be in your road book.
Return transfert by van :
We can pick up you to the hôtel to the first hôtel with bike & lugages
We assume its transportation. Limited to one luggage per person (20 kg max).