General informations :
- 5 days and 4 nights
- Standard version accommodation comfort level: 3 * (local standards)
- Comfort level of the comfort version accommodation: 3 and 4 * (local standards)
- Child rates: contact us
The dates :
Achievable between April and October 2021 :
- Departure from Toulouse, every day.
- High season from 12/06 to 17/09
- Self-guided online tour
- Luggages transport
- Roadbook : we provide you with information on the progress of your stay as well as the itinerary for confirming your reservation, subject to change.
- Assistance in case of breakdown (except puncture)
Not included :
- Transport to the place of departure
- Personal expenses
- Visits other than those included in the program
- Tourist tax to be paid on site
The options :
- VTC or VAE rental
- Transfer back to the starting point
- Additional night (s) at the start or end of the tour
- Theft insurance for the rented bike
- cancellation insurance
1 2 3 4 5 6
Flat, roads and rolling paths. Program with 90% of cycle paths. Some delicate passages, branches, grass, brambles, not recommended with a trailer or with a child under 12 years old. Following the bad weather of 2018, the towing of the canal was impacted between Carcassonne and Narbonne but accessible and pleasant variants have been put in place.
Very shaded, mild sun, a little wind, pleasant temperatures.
35 to 52 km of hiking per day, or about 3 to 4 hours of cycling.
Easy to follow route, along the canals.
- Bike guide on the Canal du Midi
- Bike guide on the Canal des 2 Mers
Breakfasts: generous (coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, butter, bread, jam, orange juice) or buffet.
Lunches: not included
Dinners: Half-board option, at the hotel or restaurant nearby. (Starter, main course, cheese or dessert).
The bike :
- Rental bicycle: If you rent a bicycle, it will be returned to you at the hotel. A security deposit will be requested.
At the end of the tour, you will have to leave this bike at the last hotel and notify reception. We will take care of his return.
- Personal bike: We do not recommend bikes with small tires. Hybrid bikes and mountain bikes are excellent. Remember to check your bicycle before setting off.
At the end of the tour, you will need to take care of your own bicycle.
Assistance in case of breakdown (except punctures for which we do not intervene).
Return transfer by train:
We can book your return on TER trains. In this case, your ticket is in the file given to you on arrival.
Return transfer by minibus:
We can bring you back to the starting point by minibus with bike and luggage see the "return transfer" price the price is per person based on 2 to 6 people.
They are transported by a courier or by our team and limited to one piece of luggage by person (max. 20 kg).
Delivery of the travel book by post, in dematerialized version or at the first hotel. This notebook includes detailed maps and a description of the routes and vouchers for hotels and restaurants as well as labels for luggage.
- By train: TGV to Toulouse.
- By road: A10 and A62 motorways: Paris - Bordeaux - Toulouse
(take direction city center when arriving in Toulouse)
- By plane: TOULOUSE BLAGNAC international airport
- Taxi: A trip between Blagnac and the city center costs around € 50.
A parking space is possible at the first hotel, payable locally.
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee the reimbursement of costs in the event of cancellation of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance. To learn more about insurance, click here.