General informations :
- 6 days and 5 nights
- Comfort level of accommodation: 3 or 4 *
- Child rates: contact us
The dates :
Departures every day from 06/18 to 10/10 2021
High season: from 06/26 to 10/10/2021.
- Self-guided online tour
- 5 nights in hotel
- Luggage transfer
- boat trip to Trier (1 hour)
- wine tasting / 3 samples
- train journey Traben-Trarbach - Riel incl. bicycle
- Entrance Reichsburg Castle in Cochem
Not included :
- Transport to the place of departure
- Personal expenses
- Visits other than those included in the program
The options :
- VTC or electric bike rental
- Additional nights
- Half pension
1 2 3 4 5 6
Flat, very smooth roads and paths. Cycle tracks all along the Moselle.
Soft sun, a little wind, pleasant temperature.
37 to 60 km of hiking per day, or about 3 to 5 hours of cycling.
Easy to follow route, accessible to all cyclists.
- Moselle River Trail, German edition.
Breakfasts: generous (coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, butter, bread, jam, orange juice) or buffet.
Lunches: not included
Dinners: half-board option, restaurant at the hotel or near the accommodation.
The bike :
- Rental bike: 21-speed VTC will be returned to you at the first hotel. You will be asked for a security deposit.
At the end of the tour, you will have to leave the rented bike at the last hotel and notify reception.
- Personal bike: We do not recommend bikes with small tires. Hybrid bikes and mountain bikes are excellent. Remember to check your bicycle before setting off. At the end of the circuit, you will have to take care of your own bicycle (a supplement is requested for the return of your bicycle)
Assistance in the event of breakdown (except punctures for which we do not intervene).
The return is made by train the other days. The ticket is included in the price of the trip.
During the stay, they are transported by a courier or by our team and limited to one piece of luggage per person (max. 20 kg).
We will provide you with detailed maps and a description of the routes when you arrive at the first hotel. We will also give you vouchers for hotels and restaurants as well as luggage tags.
- By train: TGV and Eurostar station to Trier.
- By road: Trier is 430 km east of Paris. A31 between Luxembourg and Nancy or A4 between Paris and Luxembourg and Trier (Treves).
- By plane: Metz airport.
Your vehicle :
A parking space is possible at the first hotel by reservation or parking near the hotel.
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee the reimbursement of costs in the event of cancellation of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance. To learn more about insurance, click here.