Itinerary easy to follow.
Created to help you, assist you, guide you. It is a box that you receive before your departure or that is delivered on the spot. It includes a GPS support, the Gps loaded with the routes of your circuit, an auxiliary battery with its connecting cord, a repair kit, emergency lighting, a knife and the corkscrew...
- Moselle River Trail. Edition Cycline
- La Moselle, une rivière européenne. Editions Serpenoise
Accommodation Comfort :
Hotels *** and **** with toilet and bathroom in the room.
Extra nights :
An additional night is available at the beginning and at the end of the tour.
- Rich breakfast (coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, bread, butter, jam, orange juice)
- Lunch : not included
- Dinner : half-board option, dinner at the hotel or in a restaurant nearby
The bike :
- Bike rental : you can rent a hybrid bike with 21 gears, you will get it at the first hotel. We will ask you to leave a deposit.
At the end of the tour, you must leave the rented bike at the last hotel and advise the reception.
- Own bike : If you travel with your own bike, we do not advice bikes with small tires. Hybrids and Mountain bikes are excellent. Remember to check your bicycle before the tour.
At the end of the tour, you will be in charge of your bike.
For the bike in case of breakdown (except for punctures)
Transfer back :
Return by bus on, Saturdays or by train on the other days. The train ticket is included in the price of the tour. In bus a surcharge of 25€
During your stay, we assume its transportation. Limited to one luggage per person (20 kg max).