1 2 3 4 5 6
Flat and low resistance path. Program on 90% of cycle paths
Temperatures in Moselle Valley are sweet during all seasons. They can be high during summer but dry.
0 to 50 km riding per day ie 3 to 4 hours riding.
Itinerary easy to follow. No difficulties, fully accessible to anyone.
- Cycling Guide on Moselle
- Maps on Germany on cartovelo.fr
Accommodation Confort :
Cabins with air-conditionning on lower deck. All cabins have private toilet and bathroo. All cabins have twin beds. The dinners propose 3 dishes.
Extra nights :
One additional night is available at the beginning and at the end of the tour in an hotel in Amsterdam.
On board, you will meet an international community of all ages, men and women, bachelors and couples with kids.
Accompanying Guide :
Here are the people in charge of your holidays for the bike and boat :
- Aboard, the captain and his ship's apprentice. They are in charge of you on the boat and lead the boat from one stage to another. The chef prepares the meals.
- The guide. Daily briefings by multilingual (German/English) on board tour manager
The meals :
- Breakfast : aboard, you will find a substantial and dutch breakfast worthy of a cyclist.
- Lunch : after the breakfast, you will prepare your lunch by yourself (sandwiches, fruits, snacks and drinks)
- Snack : after the daily journey, you will find aboard different kinds of drinks, like tea and coffee with cake.
- Diners : minimum 3 good quality dishes. After diner, you may have some tea or coffee.
The other drinks, like wine, beers, lemonade and mineral water are not included but are available on board and affordable.
The bike :
Leaving on Saturday afternoon, you will get a bike adapted to your height. The bike is an 7 gears one. It is at your disposal for the entire week until Friday in the afternoon.
The bike are equipped with panniers.
If you come with your own bikes, it cannot benefit from our company theft insurance, you must do what is necessary. Don't forget your lock.
Road book :
We will provide you the information concerning your tour as well as the itinerary, except changes.
- By train : It's relatively easy to go to Koblenz from Paris. Many trains with Deutsche Bahn.
- By car : Koblenz is 5h45 from Paris taking highway A4.
- By plane : Francurt airbort is the closest from Koblenz. If you want to book a fly, we can do it for you with our Selectour travel agency.
- By train : gare TGV et Eurostar jusqu'à Trier. Puis train "local" jusqu'à Saarburg.
- By car : Saarburg is 445 Km est from Paris. A31 between Luxembourg and Nancy or A4 bewteen Paris, Luxembourg and Trier, then Saarburg
- By plane : Metz airport is the closest. If you want to book a fly, we can do it for you with our Selectour travel agency.
Your vehicle :
We advise you against parking your car in Koblenz's or Saarburg streets. It is possible to park your car on parkings near la Moselle..
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee reimbursement of your fees, you may subscribe to a cancellation insurance. To know more about this insurance, click here