General informations :
- 6 days and 5 nights
- Accommodation comfort level: 3 * (local standards)
- Prices for children: contact us.
The dates :
Achievable between April and October 2023 :
- Departure from Auxerre, every day except Sunday.
- Self-guided online tour
- Half-board tour (dinners included)
- Luggages transport
- Transfer Auxerre - Corbigny
- Wine tasting on day 6
- Roadbook : we will provide you with information on the progress of your stay as well as the itinerary for confirming your reservation, subject to change.
- Assistance in case of breakdown (except puncture).
Not included :
- Transport to the place of departure
- Personal expenses
- Visits other than those included in the program
- Tourist tax to be paid on site.
The options :
- VTC or VAE rental
- Additional night (s) at the start or end of the tour
- Theft insurance for the rented bike
- cancellation insurance
- Reduction from 4 people.
1 2 3 4 5 6
Flat, very smooth roads and paths. Program with 80% cycle paths and towpaths. When the track is bad, small parallel roads with little traffic.
Pleasant, little precipitation, localized rains.
Spring: 15/20 ° C - Summer: Hot and dry 25/30 ° C.
28 to 57 km of hiking per day, or about 3 to 4 hours of cycling.
Easy to follow route, accessible to all cyclists.
- Bike guide: the tour of Burgundy by bike
Hotels ** and *** and charming guest rooms, with rooms equipped with shower and toilet.
An additional night is offered to you at the start and end of your stay.
Breakfasts: generous (coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, butter, bread, jam, orange juice) or buffet.
Lunches: not included
Dinners: at the hotel or at the host's (not included in Auxerre).
The bike :
- Rental bike: 21-speed VTC which will be given to you upon your arrival. A security deposit will be requested.
At the end of the tour, you will have to leave this bike at the starting point.
- Personal bike: We do not recommend bikes with small tires. Hybrid bikes and mountain bikes are excellent. Remember to check your bicycle before setting off.
At the end of the tour, you will need to take care of your own bicycle.
Assistance in case of breakdown (except punctures for which we do not intervene).
The transfer :
When you arrive in Auxerre, a train will take you to Corbigny.
They are transported by a courier or by our team and limited to one piece of luggage by person (max. 20 kg).
We will provide you with detailed maps and a description of the routes when you arrive at the first hotel. We will also give you vouchers for hotels and restaurants as well as luggage tags.
- By train: TGV station in Auxerre.
- By road: Auxerre is on the A6 (Paris-Lyon)
- By plane: Auxerre or Paris airport
Your vehicle :
A parking space is possible at the first hotel, payable locally or car parks near the hotel.
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee the reimbursement of costs in the event of cancellation of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance. To learn more about insurance, click here.