1 2 3 4 5 6
Flat and low resistance path. Program on tarmac cycle paths or roads with a low volume of traffic in the countryside and city areas.
Mediterranean climate, hot and dry with wind.
45 à 55 km riding per day ie 3 to 4 hours riding.
Itinerary easy to follow. No difficulties, fully accessible to anyone.
- IGN map on la Camargue
- Les plus belles balades à vélo en Provence (Petit Futé)
- Cycling guide on la Via Rhôna (Chamina)
Extra nights :
An additional night is available at the beginning and at the end of the tour in an hotel.
On board, you will meet an international community of all ages, men and women, bachelors and couples with kids.
Here are the people in charge of your holidays for the bike and boat :
- Aboard, the captain and his ship's apprentice. They are in charge of you on the boat and lead the boat from one stage to another. The chef prepares the meals.
- Participants are accompanied by a guide. He will help you in case of breakdown and will give you advice on the itinerary to follow. He will also give all the tourist information you need. He or she is polyglot.
The meals :
- Breakfast : aboard, you will find a substantial breakfast.
- Lunch : sandwiches, fruits, snacks and drinks
- Diners : 3 dishes (drinks not included)
The drinks, like wine, beers, lemonade and mineral water are not included but are available on board.
The bike :
The bike is an hybrid one with 21 gears. At the end of the tour, you must leave the rental bike on the boat.
The bike are equipped with panniers, map holder, lock and repair kit.
If you come with your own bike, you will take care of its return to the starting point. It cannot benefit from our company theft insurance, you must do what is necessary. Don't forget your lock.
Road book :
We will provide you the information concerning your tour as well as the itinerary, except changes.
Transport : Location
- By train : Aigues Mortes : TER train station / Avignon TGV train station
- By car : Aigues-Mortes and Avignon can be reach by Highway A9 (between Nîmes and Montpellier)
- By plane : Airport of Montpellier Mediterranée. Feel free visiting our travel agency website Selectour de Parthenay
Your vehicle :
It is possible to park you car.
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee reimbursement of your fees, you may subscribe to a cancellation insurance. To know more about this insurance, click here
For more information : contact