General information :
- 8 days and 7 nights
- Comfort level of the barge : Comfort
- Child prices : please contact us
Departure from Avignon on Saturdays:
From 03/26 to 10/22 2022
- Low season: 03/26, 07/16, 07/30 and 08/13
- Mid-season: 04/09, 04/23 and 10/22
- High season: 07/05, 21/05, 04/06, 18/06 and 02/07
- Very high season: 27/08, 10/09, 24/09 and 08/10
Departure from Aigues-Morte on Saturdays:
From 04/02 to 10/15
- Low season: 02/04, 09/07, 23/07, 06/08
- Mid-season: 04/16, 04/30 and 10/15
- High season: 05/14, 05/28, 06/11 and 06/25
- Very high season: 20/08, 03/09, 17/09 and 01/10
- Full board stay (picnic lunch)
- Travel documents : we will provide you with the information relating to the progress of your stay as well as the itinerary upon validation of your reservation, subject to change.
- Guided line tour
Not included :
- Transport to the place of departure
- Personal expenses
- Options :
- Bike rental
- Theft insurance for rented bikes
- Cancellation insurance
1 2 3 4 5 6
Flat, very smooth roads and paths. Program with cycle paths and small country roads, or in urban areas.
Mediterranean climate, hot and dry with wind (mainly the mistral).
40 to 60 km of cycling per day, or about 3 to 4 hours of cycling.
- IGN map about Camargue
- The most beautiful bike rides in Provence
- Bike guide about Via Rhôna
On board, you will meet an international community of all ages, men, women, single or couples with children. We offer aboard these boats 20 to 26 places in cabins of 2 and 3 people.
People responsible for your bike and boat holidays are :
On board, the captain and his mate. They are responsible for the smooth running of the vacation on the boat, and bring the boat from stage to stage. The cook prepares the meals.
Participants are accompanied by a guide. He will help you in the event of a breakdown, advise you on the route to follow and give you the necessary tourist information. He or she is multilingual.
Breakfast : on board, you will find a substantial and dutch breakfast, worthy of a cyclist.
Lunch : after the breakfast, you will prepare by yourself a “lunch” (sandwich, fruit, snack, drinks).
Snack : after the daily route, you will find, when you arrive on the boat, various drinks such as tea and coffee prepared for your return, with a cake.
Dinner : at least three very good quality dishes. After dinner, you will have a choice of coffee and tea.
Other drinks, such as wine, beer, lemonade and mineral water, are not included but can be purchased on board at a reasonable price.
21-speed bike available for hire. At the end of the tour, you will leave your rental bike on the boat.
The bike will be fitted with panniers as well as an anti-theft device, a container and a tire repair kit. There is no helmet on board.
If you take your own bike, it cannot be insured against theft by our company, you will have to make the necessary arrangements with your usual insurer. Do not forget your anti-theft. The return of your bike will be at your expense.
By train :
Aigues-Morte : Languedoc Roussillon TER station
Avignon : TGV station
By car : Aigues-Morte and Avignon by A9, between Nîmes and Montpellier
By plane : Montpellier Mediterranean Airport
Your vehicle :
You can park your car on site.
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee the refund of costs in the event of cancellation of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance. To learn more, please click here.