General informations :
- 6 days and 5 nights
- Comfort level of accommodation: 3 and 4 * hotels and charming guest rooms
- Prices for children: contact us.
The dates :
Can be done every day between April and October 2023.
High season in July and august.
- Self-guided online tour
- Assistance in case of breakdown (except puncture)
- Dinner included days 3 and 4
- Luggage transfer at each stage
- Round trip shuttle transfer Hendaye-Hondarribia
- 2 nights with half board and 3 nights in B&B in a charming guest room and in a 3 and 4 -star hotel
- A travel file (the road book in French or English with color maps and tourist documentation)
Not included :
- Transport to the place of departure
- Personal expenses
- Visits other than those included in the program.
The options :
- VTC or VAE rental
- 30 € supplement if arrival on Saturday or Sunday
- GPS navigation with smartphone application (Audio and visual), in addition to the traditional road book
- Extra night (s) in Biarritz
- Theft insurance for the rented bike
- cancellation insurance
1 2 3 4 5 6
A little wind on the coast and mild temperatures from April to October which can climb very high in July and August.
Cycling: 32 to 65 km per day or 3 to 5 hours of cycling.
Partly marked itinerary, useful roadbook and map reading.
- The Atlantic Coast by bike
*** hotels and charming guest rooms, with bedroom equipped with shower and toilet.
Additional nights :
An additional night is offered to you at the start and end of the tour.
- Breakfasts: generous (coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, butter, bread, jam, orange juice)
- Lunch: not included
- Dinner: at the host's, at the hotel or in restaurants near the accommodation.
The bike :
- Rental bicycle: If you rent a bicycle, it will be given to you on the day of your arrival at the 1st hotel. A security deposit will be requested.
At the end of the tour, you will have to leave this bike at the last hotel and notify reception. We will take care of his return.
- Personal bike: We do not recommend bikes with small tires. Hybrid bikes and mountain bikes are excellent. Remember to check your bicycle before setting off.
At the end of the tour, you will need to take care of your own bicycle.
- Assistance in the event of a breakdown (except for punctures for which we do not intervene).
They are transported by a courier or by our team and limited to one piece of luggage per person (max. 20 kg).
We will provide you with detailed maps and a description of the routes when you arrive at the first hotel. We will also give you vouchers for hotels and restaurants as well as luggage tags.
- By train: TGV station in Biarritz
- By road: Biarritz is 783 km from Paris A10 motorway from Paris and A63.
- By plane: Biarritz international airport.
Your car :
A parking space is available at the first hotel.
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee the reimbursement of costs in the event of cancellation of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance. To learn more about insurance, click here.