no departure in 2021 due to the health crisis
General informations :
- 5 days and 4 nights
- Accommodation comfort level: 3 and 4 *
- Prices for children: contact us.
The dates :
Departures from 03/30 to 10/12/2021
- 4 nights in a hotel with breakfast
- Luggages transfert
- Application including maps, points of interest and GPS tracks
- Information about the digital tour
- Hotline service
Not included :
- Local taxes (around 10-15 €)
- Anything not mentioned in the "included" section
- Transport to the place of departure
The options :
- VTC or VAE rental
- Extra night in Siena
- Bike theft insurance (for rented bikes)
- cancellation insurance
1 2 3 4 5 6
The daily distance is approximately 40 kilometers. Although the daily routes are not too long, they can be strenuous, so we recommend that you be in fairly good physical condition for this excursion.
Hilly areas, many climbs and descents. It is suitable for regular cyclists with a good level of fitness.
Soft sun, a little wind, pleasant temperatures from April to September.
Cycling: 30 to 45 km per day or 3 to 4 hours of cycling.
Partly signposted route, map reading desired.
- Maps on Tuscany
Traditional 3 and 4 * hotels, typical of the region with rooms equipped with shower and toilet.
- Breakfasts: generous (coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, butter, bread, jam, orange juice)
- Lunch: not included
- Dinner: not included, possible on site or in a nearby restaurant.
The bike :
- Rental bike: VTC with 21 speeds or electric bike. If you rent a bicycle, it will be given to you upon arrival. A security deposit will be requested.
At the end of the tour, you will need to leave this bike at the hotel and notify reception.
- Personal bike: We do not recommend bikes with small tires. Hybrid bikes and mountain bikes are excellent. Remember to check your bicycle before setting off.
At the end of your tour, you will have to take care of your bike.
Assistance in the event of breakdown (except punctures for which we do not intervene).
We will provide you with detailed maps and a description of the routes, sent to your home before departure. We will also give you the vouchers.
- By train: Siena is 16 hours by train from Paris with passage through Zurich
- By car: Siena is 1215 km from Paris.
- By plane: Florence: 85 km, Pisa: 150 km then train (trenitalia.it)
Possibility of free parking, unguarded hotel parking.
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee the reimbursement of costs in the event of cancellation of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance. To learn more about insurance, click here.