General information :
- 5 days and 4 nights
- Level of comfort of the boat: Deluxe
- Languages spoken on board: English, Dutch
- Children's rates : contact us
Departures from 31/03 to 28/04/2023
- Low season : 31/03
- High season : 04/04, 08/04, 12/04, 16/04, 20/04, 24/04 and 28/04
- Full board (picnic lunch)
- coffee and tea on board
- welcome cocktail
- daily cleaning of the cabins
- air conditioning
- accompanying guides (group divided in 2)
- some guided walking tours
- road book
- gps tracks on request
- helmet, waterproof bag
- entrance to Keukenhof park, North Holland Dune reserve, visit to a mill in Zaanse Schans
- port taxes
- wifi on board
Not included :
- Transport to the place of departure
- Personal expenses
- Rental of a VTC or VAE
- Personal bike space (mandatory if no bikes are rented)
- Bike theft insurance (for rented bikes)
- Cancellation insurance
- Additional night(s) at the beginning or end of the tour in a hotel in Amsterdam
1 2 3 4 5 6
Flat, very rolling roads and paths. 90% of the program is on bicycle paths.
Contrary to popular belief, the temperature in the Netherlands is similar to the temperature in France. Near the coast, the climate is sometimes windy.
- 0 to 40 km of riding per day, or 3 to 4 hours of cycling.
- Itinerary easy to follow. No difficulties, accessible to all.
Guide and maps on the Netherlands on cartovelo.fr
You will meet an international community of all ages on board.
These are the people responsible for your bike boat vacation:
On board, the captain and his cabin boy. They are in charge of the smooth running of the vacation on the boat, and take the boat from stage to stage. The cook prepares the meals.
Every morning, if you wish, you can take advantage of the advice on the route to follow and additional tourist information.
Breakfasts: on the boat you will find a hearty, Dutch breakfast, worthy of a cyclist.
Lunches: after breakfast, you will prepare your own lunch (sandwiches, fruit, snacks, drinks).
Snacks: after the day's ride, you will find various drinks such as tea and coffee prepared for your return, along with a cake.
Dinners: at least three dishes of very good quality. After dinner, you will have the choice between coffee and tea.
Other drinks, such as wine, beer, lemonade and mineral water, are not included but can be purchased on board at a reasonable price.
Upon departure on Saturday afternoon, you will be assigned a bike that matches your size. After a test ride, you will sign a receipt. The bike (7 speeds) will be at your disposal all week long until Friday afternoon, the day of the bike's delivery.
The bikes will be equipped with panniers, an anti-theft device, a water bottle and a tire repair kit. There is no helmet on board.
If you take your own bike, it cannot be insured against theft by our company, you will have to make the necessary arrangements with your usual insurance company. Do not forget your anti-theft device. The return of your bike will be at your expense.
By train: The departure cities of the bike and boat tours are served by rail.
Amsterdam station is very well served: several trains run to and from France daily.
The Thalys is the fastest.
By plane : AMSTERDAM International Airport.
We strongly advise against parking cars in the streets of Amsterdam. Information on guarded parking in the city can be found on the following website: parkingcentrumoosterdok.nl/.
In order to guarantee a refund in case of cancellation of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance. For more information, click here.