General informations :
- 8 days and 7 nights
- Standard version accommodation comfort level: 3 *
- Comfort level of comfort version accommodation: 4 *
- Prices for children: contact us.
The dates :
- Can be done from 03/04 to 09/10/2021
- Departure from Vicenza, tuesday and Sunday
- Low season: from 03/04 to 23/04 and from 25/09 to 09/10
- Half season: from 24/04 to 21/05 and from 11/09 to 24/09
- High season: from 22/05 to 10/09.
- 7 nights hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Application including maps, points of interest and GPS tracks
- Information about the digital tour
- Luggage transport
- Ice cream at the best ice cream parlor in Vicenza
- Hotline service
Not included :
- Local taxes (around 10-15 €)
- Anything not mentioned in the "included" section
- Transport to the place of departure
The options :
- VTC or VAE rental
- Ferry-boat transfers on day 5 for the standard version (approx. 30 € per person, bike included)
- Additional night at the start or end of the tour
- Bike theft insurance (for rented bikes)
- cancellation insurance
1 2 3 4 5 6
Flat, very smooth roads, paths and cycle paths. Little traffic. Two longer stages, day 3 and day 6.
Hot and dry summers. June and September are the most pleasant months.
Cycling: 33 to 62 km per day or 2 to 5 hours of cycling.
Partly marked itinerary, useful roadbook and map reading.
Cycling maps and guides in Italy on cartovelo
An additional night is offered to you at the start and end of the tour.
- Breakfasts: generous (coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, butter, bread, jam, orange juice) or buffet
- Lunch: not included
- Dinner: not included. Restaurants near the accommodation.
The bike :
- Rental bicycle : If you rent a bicycle, it will be given to you on the day of your arrival at the 1st hotel. A security deposit will be requested.
At the end of the tour, you will have to leave this bike at the last hotel and notify reception. We will take care of his return.
- Personal bike : We do not recommend bikes with small tires. Hybrid bikes and mountain bikes are excellent. Remember to check your bicycle before setting off.
At the end of the tour, you will need to take care of your own bicycle.
Assistance in case of breakdown (except punctures).
They are transported by a courier or by our team and limited to one piece of luggage per person (max. 20 kg).
Detailed maps and route descriptions are provided upon arrival at the first hotel, along with hotel and restaurant vouchers and luggage tags.
- By train: Direct train from Paris to Milan then direct train to Vicenza in just over 9 hours.
- By car: Vicenza is approximately 1100 km from Paris. Motorway to Vicenza via Milan.
- By plane: Airports of Treviso and Venice.
Your car :
A parking space is available at the first hotel, to be paid on site.
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee the reimbursement of costs in the event of cancellation of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance. To learn more about insurance, click here.