General informations :
- 7 days and 6 nights
- Accommodation comfort level: 3 or 4 * depending on the option chosen
- Child rates: contact us
The dates :
Departures every day from 01/04 to 07/10 2023:
- Low season: from 01/04 to 02/06 and from 30/09 to 07/10
- High season : from 03/06 to 29/09
- Travel diary: we will provide you with information relating to the progress of your stay as well as the itinerary for confirming your reservation, subject to change.
- Assistance in the event of a breakdown (except puncture)
- Accommodation according to the chosen category
- 1 train ticket Mulhouse - Colmar
- 1 train ticket Strasbourg - Colmar A / R
- Itinerary studied and marked
- Detailed travel documents 1x per room (FR, DE, EN with route or overview maps, route description, important phone numbers)
- Own signage
- GPS data available
- Hotline Assistance
Not included :
- Transport to the place of departure
- Personal expenses
- Visits other than those included in the program
- Drinks, lunch
- Round trip
- Parking fees
- Bike insurance for your own bikes
- Possible repairs
- Tourist taxes
The options :
- VTC or VAE rental
- Additional night (s) at the start or end of the tour
- Single room supplement (if not booked)
- Theft insurance for the rented bike
- cancellation insurance
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hilly, very rolling roads and paths. Program with cycle paths, and small country roads.
Spring, mild with possible cold waves. Summers, hot and dry. Autumns, pleasant temperatures.
25 to 55 km of hiking per day, or about 2 to 5 hours of cycling.
Partly signposted route, map reading desired. Open to everyone.
- Bike guide in Alsace (Ouest-France)
- Bike rides in Alsace (Petit Futé)
*** and **** hotels with bedroom equipped with shower and toilet.
An additional night is offered to you at the start and end of your stay.
Breakfasts: generous (coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, butter, bread, jam, orange juice) or buffet.
Lunches: not included
Dinners: Half-board option, restaurant at the hotel or near the accommodation.
The bike :
- Rental bike: 21-speed VTC which will be delivered to you at the first hotel. A security deposit will be requested.
At the end of the tour, you will have to leave the bike at the first hotel and notify reception.
- Personal bicycle: We do not recommend bicycles with small tires. Hybrid bikes and mountain bikes are excellent, remember to check your bicycle before setting off.
At the end of the circuit, you will have to take care of your bike.
Assistance in case of breakdown (except punctures for which we do not intervene).
During the stay, they are transported by a courier or by our team and limited to one piece of luggage per person (max. 20 kg).
We will provide you with detailed maps and a description of the routes when you arrive at the first hotel. We will also provide you with vouchers for hotels and restaurants as well as luggage tags.
- Arrival by train at Colmar station
- Arrival by plane at Strasbourg airport, shuttle to Strasbourg station, train between Strasbourg and Colmar, taxi to the hotel (Station - hotel ≈ 15 minutes on foot, Cat.B). Other airports nearby: Mulhouse / Bâle (approx. 60 km)
Car park :
If you are coming by car, you can reserve your parking space at the first hotel (subject to availability).
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee the reimbursement of costs in the event of cancellation of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance. To learn more about insurance, click here.