The L’Estello was built in 1937. It is a classic Dutch passenger barge that has been converted to today’s standards of comfort. The inviting atmosphere aboard will make you feel immediately comfortable.
Description of the cabins
The L’Estello has 10 comfortable cabins :
- 1 double cabin (7-8 m²) with a double bed
- 9 twin cabins (7-8 m²) with two single beds. Each cabin has two fixed portholes, air conditioning, en-suite facilities, hairdryer and safety box; plus ample closet space, a power socket and a full-length mirror. Complimentary courtesy kit: soap, shower gel, shampoo, shower cap. Bed sizes: 1.90 m x 0.80 m (Singles) and 1.90 m x 1.40 m (Double).
Description of the ship
The large lounge area has large picture windows with plenty of natural light. French doors give access to the inviting sun deck. The dining area also has large windows and comfortable seating and the living room and bar area is spacious and air conditioned with comfortable sofas chairs.
In the restaurant/bar area, free Wi-Fi is available. “Bring & borrow” supply of travel books. Petanque/boules sets and board games available.
- Free WiFi in the restaurant / bar
- Large 55-inch screen in the living room
- Air conditioner
- Dedicated bicycle room
- Solarium with seats and fixed awning
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke in the cabins (and in all common areas). It is possible to smoke on the outside deck.
- Payments on board: you can only pay in cash, not by credit card
Facts about the ship
Length: 39 m (128 ft.)
Width: 5.2 m (16.4 ft.)
Pass.: 20 (max.)