1 2 3 4 5 6
Flat and low resistance path. Program on tarmac cycle paths or roads with a low volume of traffic.
Sunny area and hot temperatures
30 to 55 km riding per day ie 3 to 4 hours riding.
Itinerary easy to follow. No difficulties, fully accessible to anyone.
- Cycling maps on Italy on cartovelo.fr
- Cycling guide on the Via Claudia Augusta (Bikeline)
Extra nights :
One additional night is available at the beginning and at the end of the tour in an hotel.
On board, you will meet an international community of all ages, men and women, bachelors and couples with kids.
Here are the people in charge of your holidays for the bike and boat :
- Aboard, the captain and his ship's apprentice. They are in charge of you on the boat and lead the boat from one stage to another. The chef prepares the meals.
- Participants are accompanied by a guide. He will help you in case of breakdown and will give you advice on the itinerary to follow. He will also give all the tourist information you need. He or she is polyglot.
The meals :
- Breakfast : aboard, you will find a substantial breakfast.
- Lunch : sandwiches, fruits, snacks and drinks
- Diners : 3 dishes (drinks not included)
The drinks, like wine, beers, lemonade and mineral water are not included but are available on board.
The bike :
The bike is an hybrid one with 21 gears. At the end of the tour, you must leave the rented bike on the boat.
The bike are equipped with panniers, map holder, lock and repair kit.
If you come with your own bikes, the transportation to the starting point is of your responsability. It cannot benefit from our company theft insurance, you must do what is necessary. Don't forget your lock!
Road book :
We will provide you the information concerning your tour as well as the itinerary, except changes.
Transport : Location
- By train : Venice is on one of the main railways lines, which links Venice to the most important Italian cities. Mantova is well served via Verona.
- By car : Mantova is situated on the A22 Hightway Brennero-Modena, only 50km from Verona. Venice is situated on the A4 Highway.
- By plane : International airport of Venice. Feel free visiting our travel agency website Selectour de Parthenay
In Mantova : Free car park, 500m from the port and supervised car park 1.5km from the port (to be paied on-site)
In Venice : parking is expensive. We advice you to park in Mestre and take public transportation. Secured car park near Mestre train station.
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee reimbursement of your fees, you may subscribe to a cancellation insurance. To know more about this insurance, click here