General informations :
- 8 days and 7 nights
- Boat comfort level: Deluxe
- Languages spoken on board: English and German
- Child rates: contact us
The dates :
Departure from Passau on Fridays from 20/05 to 16/09
- Low season: 09/16
- High season: 05/20, 05/27, 06/03, 07/22, 08/19, 08/26 and 09/02
- Full board stay (picnic lunch)
- Travel diary: we will provide you with the information relating to the progress of your stay as well as the itinerary upon confirmation of your reservation, subject to change.
- Loop self-guided tour
- Hybrid bike rental
- Private parking in Passau
- Transfer from the car park or from the station to the info point on departure and arrival
- Personalized daily tour information
- Maps and detailed descriptions of routes and GPS data
- Vienna Night Tour
- Budapest tour
- Visit of Bratislava
Not included :
- Transport to the place of departure
- Personal expenses
The options :
- Bike theft insurance (for rented bikes)
- cancellation insurance
- Extra night (s) in a 3 * or 4 * hotel in Passau
1 2 3 4 5 6
Flat, very smooth roads and paths. Cycle paths all along the Danube.
Continental, mild sun, pleasant temperatures.
- 0 to 59 km of hiking per day, or about 3 to 5 hours of cycling.
- Easy to follow route. No difficulty, accessible to all.
- bike guide from Passau to Vienna (Cartovelo)
An additional night is offered at the start and at the end of your stay, in a hotel in Passau.
The participants :
On board you meet an international community of all ages, men, women, singles and couples with children.
Self-guided tour, daily discussions with an on-board guide about the next day's route. English or German language
On board, the captain and his crew. They are responsible for the smooth running of the holidays (on the boat) and take the boat from stage to stage. The cook prepares the meals.
- Breakfasts: On the boat, you will find a buffet breakfast offering hot and cold dishes.
- Lunches: On the boat = 3 courses offered // By bike = picnic provided.
- Snack: After the daily route you will find, when you arrive on the boat, various drinks, such as tea and coffee.
- Dinners: 3 courses
- Drinks are not included.
The bike :
The rental bike is a VTC. To be specified when booking, 21 speeds.
If you take your own bike, it cannot be insured against theft by our company. You will need to do the necessary with your usual insurer. Don't forget your anti-theft device!
- By train: regular from Vienna to Passau
- By car: E56 motorway to Passau
- By plane: International airport in Vienna
Possibility of parking in a private car park in Passau, unguarded - Transfer possible from the car park to the boat.
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee the reimbursement of costs in the event of cancellation of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance. To learn more about insurance, click here.