General informations :
- 8 days and 7 nights
- Accommodation comfort level: 2 * and 3 *
- Not recommended for children
The dates :
Departure from Constance, every day.
Available from 03/18 to 10/23/2022
- Low season price presented: from 03/18 to 03/31 and from 10/09 to 10/23
- Mid season: from 01/04 to 09/04; from 24/04 to 14/05 and from 18/09 to 08/10
- High season: from 10/04 to 23/04, from 15/05 to 21/05, from 29/05 to 31/05, from 19/06 to 30/06 and from 21/08 to 17/09
- Very high season: from 22/05 to 28/05, from 01/06 to 18/06 and from 01/07 to 20/08
- Breakfast stay
- ferry ride from Constance-staad to Meersburg with bicycles
- Travel diary: we will provide you with the information relating to the progress of your stay as well as the itinerary to confirm your reservation, subject to change
- Unguided loop circuit
- Transportation of luggage from accommodation to accommodation
Not included :
- Transport to the place of departure
- Personal expenses
- Tourist tax (to be paid on site)
- VTC or VAE rental
- Extra night (s)
- Theft insurance for the rented bike
- cancellation insurance
Levels: sports version
1 2 3 4 5 6
Flat, very smooth and traffic-free roads and paths, cycle paths.
Mild, pleasant temperatures.
- 60 to 85 km of hiking per day, or about 4 to 5 hours of cycling.
- Partly signposted route, map reading desired.
- Guide in French around Lake Constance - Cartovelo editions.
- Map of Lake Constance, scale 1: 75,000 Esterbauer Edition.
Hotels ** and *** in standard version (local standard) with room equipped with shower and toilet.
An additional night is offered to you at the start and end of your stay.
Breakfasts: generous (coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, butter, bread, jam, orange juice) or buffet.
Lunches: not included
Dinners: not included
The bike :
- Rental bike: 21-speed VTC. A security deposit will be requested. It can be picked up from our correspondent in Constance.
At the end of the tour, you will have to leave the rented bike at the hotel and notify reception.
- Personal bike: We do not recommend bikes with small tires. Hybrid bikes and mountain bikes are excellent. Remember to check your bicycle before setting off.
At the end of the circuit, you will have to take care of your bike.
Assistance in the event of breakdown (except punctures for which we do not intervene).
During the stay, they are transported by a courier or by our team and limited to one piece of luggage per person. (max. 20 kg)
Road book :
We will provide you with detailed maps and a description of the routes when you arrive at the first hotel. We will also give you vouchers for hotels and restaurants as well as luggage tags.
- By train: Constance station
- By road: Bregenz is 260 km east of Strasbourg and 230 km from Mulhouse.
- By plane: Zurich Airport, Friedrichshafen, Stuttgart.
Possibility of parking with our local correspondent 40 € per week or free parking in town.
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee the rembursement of costs in the event of cancellation of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance. To learn more about insurance, click here.