General informations :
- 8 days and 7 nights
- Boat comfort level: Deluxe
- Languages spoken on board: English and German
- Child rates: contact us
The dates :
Departure from Passau on Saturdays
From 29/04 to 23/09 2023
- Low season: 29/04 // Mid season: 19/08 and 26/08
- High season: 27/05, 10/06, 17/06, 24/06, 01/07, 08/07, 15/07, 22/07, 29/07, 09/09 and 23/09
- Possible dates with guide (min. 10 people - max. 18 people): 10/06, 08/07 and 23/09 (other dates on request)
- Full board stay (picnic lunch)
- welcome cocktail
- an afternoon snack
- gala dinner with farewell cocktail
- mucisian on board
- daily debriefing on the itinerary to be taken
- road book on site
- application and gps tracks
- Free loop tour
Not included :
- Transport to the place of departure
- Personal expenses
- Parking (to be paid on site) for 8 days
The options :
- Renting of VTC or VAE
- Personal bike supplement (mandatory if no bikes are rented)
- Guided tour supplement (minimum 10 persons and up to 18 persons)
- Transfer from Munich airport to the port of embarkation or from downtown Munich to the port of embarkation
- Bicycle theft insurance (for rented bikes)
- Cancellation insurance
- Additional night(s) in a 3* or 4* hotel in Passau
1 2 3 4 5 6
Flat, very smooth roads and paths. Cycle paths all along the Danube.
Continental, mild sun, pleasant temperatures.
- 0 to 59 km of hiking per day, or 3 to 5 hours of cycling.
- Easy to follow route. No difficulties, accessible to all.
The banks of the Danube from Passau to Vienna
Other guides and cycling maps on cartovelo.fr
The participants :
On board you will meet an international community of all ages, men, women, singles and couples with children.
Here are the people responsible for your bike and boat holidays:
On board, the captain and his crew (16 people). They are responsible for the smooth running of the vacation on the boat, and take the boat from stage to stage. The cook prepares the meals.
Breakfasts: on the boat you will find a buffet breakfast with hot and cold dishes.
Lunches: on the boat: 3 courses offered / by bike: picnic provided
Snack: after the daily route, you will find, upon arriving on the boat, various drinks such as tea and coffee.
Dinners: 3 courses
Drinks not included.
The bike :
By default, the rented bikes are 7-speed, German backpedal branded bikes. On request, it is possible to rent a VTC with 21 speeds.
If you take your own bike, it cannot be insured against theft by our company, you will have to make the necessary arrangements with your usual insurer. Do not forget your anti-theft. The return of your bike will be at your expense.
In Austria, helmets are compulsory for adults and children.
By train: regular from Vienna to Passau.
By car: E56 motorway to Passau.
By plane: Vienna International Airport.
Your vehicle :
Possibility of parking in a car park in Passau, unguarded and closed, to be paid on site.
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee the reimbursement of costs in the event of cancellation of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance. To learn more, click here.