General informations :
- 7 days and 6 nights
- Standard version accommodation comfort level: 2 and 3 * (local standards)
- Child rates: contact us
The dates :
Departures every day from 01/03 to 31/10/2023
- Self-guided loop circuit
- 6 nights in B&B or hotel in Weesp and Gouda
- Route description with maps
- Luggage transport to Utrecht.
Not included :
- Transport to the place of departure
- Personal expenses
- Visits other than those included in the program
- Tourist tax to be paid on site.
The options :
- half board
- extra nights in Utrecht
1 2 3 4 5 6
Flat terrain. Cycle tracks all along the circuit.
Sunny, a little windy, pleasant temperatures from April to September.
Cycling: 15 to 59 km per day or 1 to 5 hours of cycling.
Circuit with national signs of the Netherlands, map reading desired.
- Utrecht by bike map
Additional nights :
An additional night in Utrecht is offered at the start and end of the tour.
- Breakfasts: generous (coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, butter, bread, jam, orange juice)
- Lunch: not included
- Dinner: at the hotel or restaurant nearby
The bike :
- Rental bike: mountain bike or hybrid bike with 21 speeds. If you rent a bicycle, it will be given to you upon arrival. A security deposit will be requested.
At the end of the tour, you will need to leave this bike at the hotel and notify reception.
- Personal bike: We do not recommend bikes with small tires. Hybrid bikes and mountain bikes are excellent. Remember to check your bicycle before setting off.
At the end of the circuit, you will have to take care of your bike.
Assistance in the event of breakdown (except punctures for which we do not intervene).
They are transported by a courier or by our correspondent and limited to one piece of luggage per person (max. 20 kg).
We will provide you with detailed maps and a description of the routes, sent to your home before departure. We will also give you vouchers for hotels and restaurants as well as luggage tags.
- By train: SNCF station in Paris Nord on the TGV Thalys line.
- By car: Utrecht is 40 km from Amsterdam and Amsterdam is 500 km north of Paris.
- By plane: International airport in Amsterdam.
Possibility of parking for 18 €.
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee the reimbursement of costs in the event of cancellation of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance. To learn more about insurance, click here.