General informations :
- 9 days and 8 nights
- Accommodation comfort level: 2 to 4 * (local standards)
- Prices for children: contact us.
The dates :
Achievable between April and October 2021.
- Self-guided online tour
- Assistance in case of breakdown (except puncture).
- 8 nights with breakfast in 3 * or 4 * Hotels - 2 nights in 2 *
- Luggage transfer at each stage
- Crossing the Estuary at Royan
- Crossing the Arcachon basin
- A travel file (the road book in French or English with color maps and documentation touristic)
- GPS navigation with smartphone application (Audio and visual), in addition to the traditional road book: + 5 euros per person
Not included :
- Transport to the place of departure
- Personal expenses
- Visits other than those included in the program
- Tourist tax to be paid on site.
The options :
- VTC or VAE rental
- Extra night (s) in Biarritz
- Theft insurance for the rented bike
- cancellation insurance
1 2 3 4 5 6
Flat land, some coasts between Bayonne and Biarritz.
Soft sun, little wind and pleasant temperatures.
Cycling: 45 to 80 km per day or 4 to 5 hours of cycling per day
Partly marked itinerary, useful roadbook and map reading.
- Bike guide on the Vélodyssée (Atlantic coast)
Standard + Accommodation :
The hotels are 2 * and 4 * with rooms equipped with shower and toilet.
Additional nights :
An additional night is offered at the end of the tour.
- Breakfasts: generous (coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, butter, bread, jam, orange juice)
- Lunch: not included
- Dinner: not included.
The bike :
- Rental bicycle: If you rent a bicycle, it will be given to you on the day of your arrival at the 1st hotel. A security deposit will be requested.
At the end of the tour, you will have to leave this bike at the last accommodation and notify reception. We will take care of his return.
We offer specific equipment for children, seats, small hitched bikes and trailers.
- Personal bike: We do not recommend bikes with small tires. Hybrid bikes and mountain bikes are excellent. Remember to check your bicycle before setting off.
At the end of the tour, you will need to take care of your own bicycle. If you have rented a bicycle, it will be picked up at the hotel in Biarritz.
- Assistance in the event of breakdown (except punctures for which we do not intervene)
- In case of bad weather or if you cannot ride a bike for a day, possibility of a direct journey to the next stage.
By minibus: If you are a group. We take care of the luggage and bicycles that you will find at the station in the city of departure.
They are transported by a courier or by our team and limited to one piece of luggage by person (max. 20 kg).
We will provide you with detailed maps and a description of the routes when you arrive at the first hotel. We will also give you vouchers for hotels and restaurants as well as luggage tags.
- By train: SNCF TGV to Royan in around 4 hours from Montparnasse station. For more information on timetables, contact SNCF.
- By road: A10 motorway, exit 35. Paris is 510 km from Royan.
- By plane: Airports in Poitiers and La Rochelle and international, Nantes or Bordeaux.
Your car :
A parking space is available at the first hotel, payable locally.
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee the reimbursement of costs in the event of cancellation of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance. To learn more about insurance, click here.