General informations :
- 7 days and 8 nights
- Accommodation standard level: 2* (local standards)
- Accommodation comfort level: 3* (local standards)
- Child rates: contact us
The dates :
Achievable between April and October 2022.
- Self-guided online tour
- Roadbook : we will provide you with information on the progress of your stay as well as the itinerary for confirming your reservation, subject to change.
- Assistance in case of breakdown (except puncture)
Not included :
- Transport to the place of departure
- Personal expenses
- Visits other than those included in the program
- Tourist tax to be paid on site
The options :
- Half board : 6 dinners for the standard version and 4 dinners for the comfort version (no dinner in Saumur)
- VTC or VAE rental
- Additional night (s) at the start or end of the tour
- Guided boat ride at dusk in Coulon
- Theft insurance for the rented bike
- cancellation insurance
1 2 3 4 5 6
Flat and hilly terrain on the part of day 3 to day 5.
Many cycle paths that can be paved or white road in good condition, as well as shared lanes.
Soft sun, little wind and pleasant temperatures.
40 to 49 km of hiking per day, or about 4 to 5 hours of cycling.
Easy to follow route.
- Guide Vélo Francette
- Breakfast: generous (coffee, tea, chocolate, milk, bread, butter, jam, orange juice)
- Lunches: not included
- Dinner: half-board option with dinners at the hotel or in a nearby restaurant: Starter, main course, dessert, drinks not included.
The bike :
- Rental bicycle: If you rent a bicycle, it will be given to you on the morning of your first trip at the same time as your luggage is collected. A security deposit will be requested.
At the end of the tour, you will have to leave this bike at the last hotel and notify reception. We will take care of his return.
- Personal bike: We do not recommend bikes with small tires. Hybrid bikes and mountain bikes are excellent. Remember to check your bicycle before setting off.
At the end of the tour, you will need to take care of your own bicycle.
Assistance in the event of breakdown (except punctures for which we do not intervene).
They are transported by a courier or by our team and limited to one piece of luggage per person (max 20 kg).
We will provide you with detailed maps and a description of the routes when you arrive at the first hotel. We will also give you vouchers for hotels and restaurants as well as luggage tags.
- By train: TGV, TER or Intercités about 2h15 from Paris Austerlitz.
- By road: A10 motorway, then A85 E60 via Tours
- By plane: Tours airport.
The return :
It is possible to book a return trip with our minibus to Saumur.
A parking space is possible at the first hotel, payable locally.
Cancellation insurance :
In order to guarantee the reimbursement of costs in the event of cancellation of your stay, you can take out cancellation insurance. To learn more about insurance, click here.